chapter 16

"Unnie, did you hear that straykids is coming to new york??" Kyujin said on facetime. I had a honey lemon face mask on and I was on my bed watching dramas.

I sighed, I knew something like that would pop up. "Yes..." I paused my drama. "Well. New York is a big place, chances are I probably will not even bump into him." I said taking a sip of water.

"Well, just saying, Minho oppa still have those stupid cat stickers on his phone case." I froze. he still have them?? 

"I saw it on his phone the other day" Kyujin said. "I notice he is always sitting in a corner looking at them." 

I put my phone down away from the screen so Kyujin would not see the tears welling up my eyes. I took a deep breathe. "It doesn't matter now, I have moved on." I said closing my iPad.

"Unnie, if you have moved on, you wouldn't be so scared to comeback here." she said sitting up. "nswers have been asking where are you and we hope you can be back soon."

I looked at the framed picture of nmixx from our debute showcase on the wall. "I promise, I will comeback when I am ready enough, now, it's just not the time." 

She nodded and we said goodnight. I clicked onto my gallery and clicked on the hidden photos. It was pictures of Minho and I, from our first movie date, pictures he took using my phone.

As I scrolled down deeper into the folder, hot tears started to roll down, I didn't bother to take off the mask as I cried harder. 

I was wrong. I have not moved on.

-

"Hayley Hayley Hayley!!!" Rachel said running towards me. She stopped when she saw my face. "Yo, why are your eyes so puffy" she examined my eyes. "Have you been crying??"

I pushed her face away. "Was up watching snowdrop." I said plainly. She rolled her eyes. "Of course." "Anyways, what did you want to say."

"Oh yeah. Mr Williams said straykids is coming to the cafe." I slammed the locker shut and turned around eyes widened. "what??" I yelled.

Rachel flinched. "Woah calm down..." I held up a hand. "Really?? when what why how??" she smacked my hand away.

"Let me talk will you??" she rolled her eyes. "So apparently, they are coming to film some show, to learn how to make coffee."

My heart raced, they are coming here... "And, I might have volunteered you to host it..." her voice trailed off at the last part.

My mouth hanged open, my eyes as wide as saucers. I leaned on the lockers to prevent myself from fainting. "You did what?!"

"Uhm well, you see, you and Jihoon are the only korean speaking people here." I frowned. "who is jihoon??" "Oh, I forgot to mention, he is new here." "Ohhhhh....but that still do not give you the right to sign me up!!"

She threw me an apologetic look as I yelled in frustration and ruffled my wig. "I swear, you are going to drive me insane one day." I stood up glared at her before leaving to the front place.

There behind the cashier was a young korean guy, he had soft fluffy hair and bright eyes, from the way he was looking at the cash register, I figured he was Jihoon.

When he saw me, he bowed. "Hello, I am kang Jihoon." I nodded. "Yeah, I heard. I'm Choi Hanu-" I stopped myself from saying my real name. "I'm Hayley."

"Rachel said you speak korean too!!" I just nodded. "So I guess we will be working together when straykids comes over." I sighed. "Yeah..."

Just then Mr Williams walked out of the back office. "Ahhh, Hayley, I see you have met Jihoon." I nodded as Rachel walked up to me and stood beside me.