chapter 18

Minho P.O.V

Hanuel must be here, I refreshed the app, but the red heart just faded away. I walked around the area again and nothing. 

It's gone. 

What am I even doing to myself. She hurt me more then anyone could and I am here, desperately searching for her. What was wrong with me??

-

"I know, she is here somewhere, I just know it." I said leaning back on the hotel armchair. "I mean it could be someone else??" Chan said wiping his hair with a towel, shirtless. I threw him his shirt. "wear some clothes will you." 

He rolled his eyes and pulled the shirt over his head. "It couldn't be anyone else, no one has ever rang my love alarm after she left." I picked up my phone and stared at the app again. 

"I think this app isn't healthy for you, how can a app tell you if someone likes you or not." Chan said. "You should delete it." 

"No." I said putting his phone down. "I want to find her. And ask why she left." Chan sighed. We just stayed silent, before I said. "Let's go sleep, we have  day of filming tomorrow." 

-

Hannah P.O.V. 

"Gosh, why did I cry so much last night, my eyes will never forgive me for this torture." I groaned pressing a cold metal spoon to eye. 

Stepping into the cafe, Jihoon came up to me. "You ok??" he asked noticing my puffy eyes. "I'm fine, today is the final day of filming anyway." 

We were supposed to sell the coffee we made today in the booths set up outside and the team who made the most amount  wins. 

As Yujin swipes concealer on my face, I told myself to breathe and that everything will be ok today. 

Chan came up to me. "You know we are having kcon here a few days later right??" I nodded. "You coming??" 

I gave him a look that said "are you insane??" he sighed and said. "I know I know but you know, your members will be there and like you might want to meet them??" He leaned in and whispered. "I talked to my manager and he is ok with it." 

I sighed. "I'll think about it." He handed me his phone. "Give me your number and I'll text the details to you." I rolled my eyes and gave my number to him.

-

Jungsu P.O.V.

"Why did you call me here for??" Yoorim said annoyed. "Listen, I can't do this anymore. Kyujin knows about us." I said desperately. She looked up at me from her phone and propped her elbows on the table.

"So, your telling me and your calling it quits??" She asked and I nodded. "Well I guess then it's time for the world to know that the kim jungsu, Hanuel's best friend, back stabbed her." 

Anger bubbled within me. "Really?? you have no proof." "Then, what is this??" She said, opening her phone and played a recording of our conversation from a year ago. She waved her phone at me.

"It's either you help me, or I send this to everyone in the industry." She said smirking. I swallowed my anger down and asked her in a shaky voice. "So, all this time, it was about you getting what you want, not what I want??"

She laughed. "Of course not." She dropped her smile and pointed at me. "You were just a stepping stone to my goal." 

I wanted to reach over and slap her. I balled up my fist and she stood up. "See you at KCON." She smiled sweetly at me and walked off. 

Hanuel P.O.V

"It's a wrap!!" the director shouted and we all cheered. I was kind of sad but relieved that the show was finally done. Looking at the JYP staff somehow made me feel like home. 

"Hey, we are getting drinks later at the rooftop to celebrate the wrapping up off the show, you coming??" Jihoon asked. "Uhm, no thank you." I said taking off the apron and stuffing it into my locker. 

"Come onnn, you never come with us, this is a perfect time to socialize." He said begging. "I have really low tolerance..." I said trying to make an excuse. 

"Which means, you will not drink alot and you can help us if we are drunk." He said. I sighed, he really is not letting me go this time. 

"Fine, but I won't stay for too long." I said. "Great!!" He said smiling. "See you at 8!! and don't try to get out of this." I rolled my eyes and left. 

 -

"Cheers!!!" everyone said raising their beer cans, I sat in the corner with my can, taking small sips and looking at the stars in the sky, Jihoon was right, this was pretty nice. My eyes fell to Minho and he looked so happy, smiling and playing around with the others. 

"Is anyone sitting here??" I looked up to see Minho standing infront of me. I smiled. "Sure." He sat down beside me and took a sip of his drink and looked up. 

"The sky is nice today." He said. "Yeah, whenever I'm stressed, I come up here and I will feel better." I said.

He turned to me. "I just wanted to apologize for being so rude yesterday." He paused and gripped his drink can. "I have an ex who I broke up with almost a year ago and I have not been able to you know, move on properly." 

I froze, he was talking about me... "She just, left without saying anything." He said. "Maybe, she has her reasons for doing that." I said tracing the top of the beer can. " I don't know, but if that is the case, I just want to know why." 

I just looked at the beer, to be very honest, I have no idea why I moved to New York. I guess I just needed time away from all this. I miss my members, I miss NMIXX a lot as well, but I just can't bring myself to return to the group. 

We just stayed silent until Chan called Minho over to play some games. I leaned back on the swing chair and sighed. 

a/n: lowkey a filler chapter but #slay