chapter 17

"Choi Hanuel??" Chan said eyes widened. I turned around face to face with him with one contacts in my eyes. I covered my eyes and ran for my wig but he was quicker then me. 

"So." He said, lifting up the wig. "This is where you have been all this time??" He asked coldly. I quickly ran to lock the door. "Yes." 

He scoffed and threw the wig at me. "what a hypocrite." He said disgusted. "Chan, whatever you think, I did not in any shape or form cheat on him." I paused and took a deep breathe. "Believe it or not, I think I was set up by yoorim." 

He turned around and scoffed at me again. " "set up"?? what is this?? a kdrama??" he laughed. "And Yoorim?? what kind of bullshit is this?? tell me how did she manage to do all of this when she is not even from our company." 

I sighed, he doesn't even trust me after all this time. I took a deep breathe. "You think Minho was the only one hurt from this??" I yelled tears forming in my eyes. I saw chan's expression soften a little. 

"If it wasn't for that, do you think I would need to leave?? do you think my parents would get sasengs flooding their door every single fucking day, leaving packages full of blades, full of disgusting things?? Do you think I need to watch my members have achievements after achievements through a tiny phone screen?? He isn't the only one hurt here chan, I am a human, I have feelings too. "

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as this point. I wiped it with my hands and put on my other contact lense. "I-I had no idea you felt this way." Chan said in disbelief. "Why didn't you tell anyone??" 

"Did you let me??" I asked him coldly. "I'm sorry, I really am." He said, voice full of guilt. I ignored him as I put on my wig. "Let's just get filming over with." I said adjusting my wig. I walked past him coldly and to the counter where the rest was waiting for us. 

"Where's Chan hyung??" Minho asked. "No idea." I said setting up things for the second half of filming. Chan ran out from the back a few minutes later. "Sorry, went to the restroom." 

Filming begin and I was with Minho and Jeongin. We were supposed to be in a competition with Jihoon's team. I filled a cup with americano and when I turned around, I didn't notice Minho walking towards me and I spilled half the cup on him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I rushed to grab napkins. I waited for the directors to yell cut because this was not in the script but to my surprise, he didn't. I ran back to him with the napkins and started wiping his shirt. Unaware that I was touching his chest.

"Stop it, I don't like strangers touching me." He said grabbing the napkins from me and wiping it himself. 

Stranger?? So, I was just a stranger to him?? well, of course I was in front of him as Hayley right now but this was still way too harsh. 

"Cut!!" The director yelled. Finally, I thought stomping off to the cabinet where we kept all the extra aprons. I took a random one went back and threw it at him. 

"Your welcome." I said annoyed, not caring if the staff were looking at me. Chan came to my side. "Woah chill. You ok??" I ignored him too, I was done with the both of them. 

We filmed smoothly afterwards with me avoiding contact with any of them as much as possible. When filming finally ended for the day, I thanked all the staff and cleaned up with Jihoon. 

"I think it's best if we stayed back and helped." Chan said grabbing a broom. I stretched and sat down on the nearest seat. It has been a long day. Pulling out my phone, I saw a bunch of texts from Rachel and the NMIXX group chat. 

"Soooo?? how was today??" Rachel asked. 

"I hate you for signing me up." I typed back plainly. 

"IS IT TRUE YOU AND MINHO OPPA IS FILMING A REALITY SHOW??? OH MY GOD?? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME." Kyujin typed. I sighed. I will have to explain later. 

Suddenly, Minho's phone dinged and when he opened it, his eyes widened. He looked around the cafe frantically and walked around the place while looking at his phone. Without a warning, he dashed out of the cafe. 

Confused, I looked down at my phone and it was from the love alarm app. The notification read. "Someone who likes you is within ten meters." I clicked on it and there was a red heart in the app with the number one in it. 

Watching him from inside the cafe, frantically looking around, tears formed in my eyes. It was no lie that we still have yet moved on from one another, but we were just not suitable for each other. 

I looked back down at my phone and switched off the app. 

-

"It was you wasn't it??" Chan asked. We were both sitting in the locker room. I nodded. "He rang mine too." 

He sighed. "You both still have not moved on from each other, he still kept those cat stickers you pasted on his phone case and he wore the hoodie that you lent him all the time." 

"What's the point?? the whole world is against us together, I am so done with everything." I said leaning on my locker. "Is that why you didn't want to return to korea??" He asked. 

I shook my head. "There are other things too..." I found myself venting to him about the whole Yoorim thing, when I was done, I felt like a stone was just lifted from the bottom of my heart. It felt good to finally let the cat out of the bag. 

"Then why didn't you just explain to him??" Chan asked. "After whatever that happened, he blocked me on every social media, you blocked me as well and the company banned me from seeing any of you guys. I didn't even get to explain what really happened to the girls." 

He just looked at me, face full of pity. "Well maybe if you just explained to him now..."

 "It's all useless now, we are past history, I can't do anything if I still like him, the more I try to deny that I never moved on, the more I find myself stuck there, I gave up." I said cutting him off. "I'm just not ready to go back yet." 

And I don't think I ever will.

a/n: if theres any mistake uhhh ignore it i got lazy from editing :)