chapter 7

" Thank you and merry christmas!!!" I smiled as I waved at my screaming fans. Finally, this was all over.

My members cheered as we entered the waiting room. "good job!!!" I said to everyone as I sat down on the bench.

"Hey,there's an after BBQ party, y'all going??" Haewon asked us.

"who's going??" I asked.

"skz, itzy, Minju sunbaenim and I think a few other's, i'm not sure."

"Let's go then."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Laughter and the sound of meat sizzling filled the place. I stuffed a piece of meat into my mouth and sighed.

"This is what I needed I swear."

I said taking a big scoop of rice. I haven't been able to eat like this for weeks since we had endless performances and I wanted to look good for the camera.

"i'm going to look so puffy tomorrow but it's worth it." I said stuffing another piece of meat wrapped in leaves and kimchi.

"Unnie, that was mine, you took it!!"

"Did not!!!"

"Did too!!"

"Did-"

"Oh my god, there's more coming, stop fighting like idiots."

Haewon said rolling her eyes. We stuck our tongues out at each other and laughed. Then from the table across ours I saw Minju whispering something is his ears and they both laughed.

I balled up my fist and clenched my teeth and I gripped my chopsticks harder.

"Ohhh...look's like someone's jealous." Kyujin teased looking at my pinched expression.

"I'm not" I answered blankly. I slammed my chopsticks down and stood up.

"Excuse me, it's a little stuffy in here, i need some fresh air." I said putting on my jacket. "It's too lovey dovey here."

I left without a word. The cool chilly air hit my face as I stepped out of there. I walked to the park nearby, my mind running with what I saw just now. The love alarm app was a fucking lie, I was just really delusional, thinking that he actually liked me.

Maybe it was time to let go, I stuffed my hands in my hoodie and headed back to the restaurant. To my surprise, a lot of people have already left and Minho was sitting at my table, along with a few other people. I sat back down at my seat. I turned to kyunjin.

"Why is he here??" I hissed through gritted teeth. Kyujin gave me an innocent face and shrugged.

"and why is there so little people??"

"Oh-"

I heard a groan from across the table and turned to look, Minho was rubbing his head.

"Is he drunk??"

"I don't know..."

Something fishy was going on here. After a few moments of silence and Minho just drinking, Kyujin spoke.

"Hey, it's getting late, we need to go."

"But what about him??"

I motioned to Minho who was playing with his chopsticks.

"I mean unnie, since his members are not here..."

I folded my arms. " Are you trying to ask me to bring him back to his dorm??"

"Mayyybeee...."

I rolled my eyes, " Fine." I gathered my things and put my coat back on. I pointed at her. "You owe me a big one." She nodded happily and practically ran out of there.

I sighed, what was I going to do with that child. Then I looked at him.

"Now to get you home."

He suddenly stopped playing with the chopsticks, pouted and looked up at me.

"Your hereeee."

He suddenly just threw his arms around my waist and looked up at me and gave me to goofiest smile ever.

"hey hey..."

I moved his hands but he wouldn't budge.

"come on, you have to go home."

"Fine." He pouted and nodded. He stood up and I helped up walk out the door as I greeted the waiters and waitresses goodbye.

"Gosh, why are you so heavy."

He smacked my hand away.

"I can walk on my own."

I let him go but instantly regretted as he started walked like a giraffe on high heels, I was scared that he would injure himself so I ran after him.

"Be careful oh my god, everyone will kill me if you are injured."

He started heading towards the park.

I stopped. "Hey, wrong direction."

"No, this is correct."

He continued staggering towards the park and I realized he was walking towards the ferris wheel. I immediately ran towards him.

"Hey hey hey, aren't you scared of heights, we can't go there."

He strangled out of my grip.

"I promised, I would come with you someday."

"But-"

Without a warning, he just pulled me into the nearest cable and the door closed shut. It was suddenly dead quiet as I looked at the cable rise into the sky.

Minho screamed and hugged my arm. I rolled my eye.

"I told you."

Then it struck me. Was he not drunk at all?? He seemed way too sober for a drunk person. I pushed him away.

"Are you pretending to be drunk."

He face flashed with what looked like guilt, he looked at the floor of the cable and nodded. I folded my arms and looked at him.

Before I could say anything, our phones rang and we both took out our phones. It was from the love alarm app.

In the app, there was a red heart lying in the circle and I looked over to his and it was the same.

We had rung each other's love alarms. I looked at him and he just looked straight out of the window.

"What did you say about kissing on the top of the ferries wheel??" he asked in a series tone.

My eyes widened and my heart skip a beat.

"Uhm, you will last with-"

He cut me off by kissing me. My eyes widened as his planted his lips on mine. My skin tingled as he put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I tensed up and opened my eyes wide at his sudden action. 

After a few seconds I found myself closing my eyes and kissing him back. He put his arm on my waist and pulled me close to deepen the kiss. I could feel the thuds of our hearts together as I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.