chapter 6

After the break, we had another performance to prepare for which is for the MBC gayo daejejeon. I groaned as my alarm blared in my face. I can do this, after this I would be able to have a two week break.

My members left the dorms together and went to the company together. When we reached the company I saw the lights of the band practice room is on. Jungsu must be inside.

"You guys go first, I'll catch up with you guys later." they nodded.

"Be quick, you know how Ms shin feel about late comers." Haewon said.

I walked into the practice room. There Jungsu was practicing his keyboard.

"Hey."

He looked up at me and nodded.

"How was your break??"

"Fine."

Woah, what is wrong with this guy??

"Rough morning???"

"No."

"Wanna grab lunch later??"

"No, because you apparently do not need me anymore because you are always with Minho hyung right now."

Wait. Was he, jealous??

I chuckled.

"It's not funny, I wanted to ask you to go watch that movie we wanted to watch for the longest time but guess what, I click onto your story and I see you and Minho together??"

I reached across his keyboard and put both of my hands on his face.

"Look, your my bestfriend and you will always be my bestfriend ok?? I am sorry I went out without telling you, but I will make it up for you ok??"

He stared at me for awhile before clearing his throat and looking away.

"y-yeah fine."

"Great!! see you later!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ok!! That's it for today!!"

I walked over to my belongings panting. I grabbed my bottle and took a huge gulp.

"That felt good."

I said panting.

"Yeah, just a few more days and we get a long break."

I nodded enthusiastically, I can't wait to go back home to eat my heart out and have fun with all my friends.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door and looked up. When I saw it was Jungsu I smiled.

"Heyyyy...you done???"

" yeap!! coming!! give me a few minutes."

I looked at Haewon for approval and she nodded.

"Be on time for afternoon practice."

"yes unnie."

I picked up my bag and swung it over my shoulder.

"Let's go."

Both of us walked out to the cafeteria.

"Wait hold my bag for me, it's so freaking hot, i'm literally melting."

I pulled the hair tie on my wrist and bit it while I tied my hair. When I was done, I looked at Jungsu and he was staring at me.

"what?? is there something on my face??"

"huh??what?? uhm no, I was just looking at the pimple on your chin."

"what???"

I looked at the lift's mirror and when I caught him trying not to laugh. I instantly knew he was clowning me again.