Muke

So this is an awful thing that i hope never happens okay? But it was suitable for angst and a little fluff. DO NOT HATE ME PLEASE...I KNOW I AM EVIL!!!

It's no secret that Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford hate each other. Every opportunity they get to hurt each other they take. Whether it be physically, emotionally, or even mentally.

Their hatred for one another became a problem though. Considering both Luke and Michael were best friends with Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood, and the went round in a frienship foursome, it did cause some issues.

Such as the time when Calum had a sleepover at his house. Luke had a shower in the morning, and Michael turned on kitchen taps, sending freezing water into Luke's shower. Luke responded by flushing Michael's headphones down the toilet.

Michael wasnt best pleased. It resulted in Ashton and Calum physically restraining the latter boys, so a fight didnt break out in Calum's bedroom.

Or there was the time that Luke insulted Michael's hair when he dyed it green for the first time.

*Flashback*

*Michael's POV*
I was nervous about my new hair colour, so when I first showed it to my friends, (and Luke), at school, I was hoping they would like it.

Calum and Ashton had no time to respond as Luke was first in there.

"You look like someone sneezed a years worth of snot on your head," Luke snickered loudly.

My face dropped. I saw Calum and Ashton give each other a look, and both backed off.

"Say that again Hemmings. I fucking dare you!" I yelled, taking a step closer to him so we were about half a metre apart.

"I said greenbean, that is looks like a years worth of..." Luke didnt finish his sentence, as i swung my fist at his face.

He yelped in pain, and fell backwards onto the floor. I laughed, and turned to walk away, but he grabbed me and pulled me down on the floor with him.

Hits and kicks were thrown for a good minute until Ash, Calum, and two teachers were pulling us apart.

*End of Flashback*

That was the only physical fight Luke and Michael got into. Aside from a few shoves here and there, it stayed as witty insults, and petty name-calling.

It was Sunday, and Luke, Calum, and Ashton were all at Ashton's house, waiting for Michael to arrive. Calum and Ashton were whispering together on the sofa, while Luke was curled up in the armchair with his phone.

"What are you two girls whispering about?" Luke said from behind his phone, giggling slightly after his comment.

Calum nodded at Ashton, and stood up, walking over to the kitchen and preparing snacks for the movie marathon they were going to have.

Ashton went and sat down on the armrest of the chair Luke was on. Luke looked up and smiled. But Ash didnt return it.

"Whats up Ashy?"

Ash took a deep breath. "Luke i...i know you and Michael hate each other but...can you please try and just not argue with him today? Please?"

"Why not? He always fucking starts it Ashton!" Luke locked his phone and put it on the table.

"Luke please..."

"No Ash! I wont make an effort if he wont!" Luke and Michael hadnt seen each other for four days, due to Michael not being at school on Thursday or Friday. So Michael hsd four days of abuse to hurl at him.