Chapter Ninety-One

AN: the amount of reads (50k) and votes is unbelievable, thank you alllll! So glad you're loving this!❤️

"Isabella come on, calm down sweetie" Michelle said. We were all on the plane, the whole Ricciardo family, myself, Blake and Michael.
"Bells come here" I got up from my seat and walked over to Michelle
"Thank you" she smiled and I picked Isabella up from her. I bounced her on my hip and walked her up and down the plane
"Are you excited, going on a little holiday" I said to her
"Race cars, race cars" she giggled
"Yes race cars, come sit here, we can watch them?" I said to her she nodded and I sat down in my seat next to Daniel again with her on my lap.
"I want to see race cars" Issac yelled
"Come here buddy" Daniel said, patting his lap. And so Daniel and I sat with the two littlest ones on our laps, they both sat so nicely watching an old race, Monaco, Daniel won that one and I knew it was Isaac's favourite.

"Alex do we have time to go for lunch or dinner one evening?" Grace asked
"Of course we do" I smiled
"Have a little girly day?" She asked, Michelle smiled over and I chuckled
"Tomorrow?" I asked
"Tomorrow it is" she smiled. They would be around all week of course, and they would be behind the scenes as guests of Daniels so we had all the time.
"I wonder if I want to be called uncle Mike, or uncle mikey?" Michael said to the four of us sitting together. I bounced Isabella on my knee, still watching the race on my phone.
"What?" Daniel asked
"You two" he laughed, Daniel and I shared a look and laughed at him
"Alright Uncle Mikey calm down" I chuckled.

The flight to Melbourne was good, and thankfully we managed to keep Isabella and Isaac occupied for the majority of it. We all got into our hotel fine, and I went out for lunch with Grace, Michelle and the kids and we had a nice time having a nice lunch, doing a little shopping and occupying the kids. Daniel and Lando were doing some media stuff currently and I had all my work done and dusted, I had made sure so I could enjoy the weekend in Australia and spend time with Dan's family as much as possible.
"I want to see the cars auntie Alex" Isaac said as he ran over to me in the paddock.
"Hmm I'll have to see what I can do" I said
"Are you alright if I take them?" I asked Michelle, I didn't want to take her children away but she smiled
"You don't have to ask" she said, we hugged and I took Isabella's hand to keep her safe, Isaac was five but he was very good at listening and being careful so he jogged ahead a little. When we arrived at the McLaren garage I took his hand as well and knelt down in front of them.
"Okay you have to be very very very good here okay. Otherwise we might not be able to see the cars again okay?" I told them both, Isaac nodded and I picked Isabella up and placed her on my hip while taking Isaac's hand. I walked into the back of the garage and saw Zak standing in the corridor
"Aww bring your kids to work day" he laughed, he said hello and Isaac started speaking to him straight away
"I want to see the cars!" Isaac said
"You can buddy, but be very good okay?" Zak said
"Okay nice to meet you" he stuck out his small hand and Zak chuckled and shook his hand
"Come on the squirt" I said to him, he took my hand again and we walked in. There wasn't a whole lot going on in the garage so it was easy for me to bring them round, I took them through and out the front to face Daniel's car. I got them both to stand in front and I took a picture and let Isaac look around, he was very good and very careful. I then brought them back.
"Auntie Alex is the best best best ever!" Isaac shouted
"Is she?" Joe asked
"She showed us uncle Daniel's car" Isabella said running over to him
"Oh did she" we reached Michelle and Isaac jumped into her lap. I showed them the picture and they all beamed. Daniel hadn't be around all morning, but we were all sat outside of the Mclaren hospitality in the sun. Australia was beautiful. The man himself came around the corner which his headphones round his neck, his race suit unzipped, I watched as Isabella went running over to him and launched her arms around his neck, he gave her a big hug and the sight warmed my heart, why does a man get instantly more attractive when they're good with kids? I mean not that he was failing in the attractiveness department but goodness me.
"Drive fast uncle Daniel" Isabella said, we all awed at them because it was the cutest thing in the world.

After qualifying, Daniel was outside the back of the garage and pulled off his helmet and things, he had qualified 7th which was decent, but he was sweaty and I won't lie when I thought about hot it was. Before he went off to do media he came over to me where I was standing with Michael, he handed his helmet to him before grabbing my face, he placed a kiss on my lips and smiled.
"Someone's happy" I mumbled, it was only Michael directly next to us
"Felt good today, we'll see what happens tomorrow" he smiled
"I've got a good feeling" I smiled at him, which I did. I wasn't sure why, the fact we were in Australia, around Dan's family or just because something good was coming.
"Dan we gotta go" Sophie said, I smiled and nodded and let them all leave as Sophie handed him a baseball cap, he put it on his head and unzipped his suit and let it drape around his waist.

I sat in my office, strumming my fingers on the desk, my mind was completely elsewhere, thinking about Daniel. Seeing how happy he was, being in Australia, being surrounded by his family, it was just such a good vibe, and he looked so good. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the man himself walked into the office.
"Hey, you all done?" I asked him. We were going for dinner with his family this evening
"Not quite" he said, he kicked the door closed and crossed the room quickly, he pulled me up out of my seat and pinned me against the wall behind me, his mouth colliding with mine, he slipped his tongue into my mouth straight away, if he wasn't holding onto me I would of definitely fallen to the floor. I gasped as his hand snaked around my waist and grabbed at my bum.
"This mood" I mumbled. I couldn't understand how at the age of 28, he managed to make me feel like a teenager in high school every single day, and still catch me by surprise.
"You've been giving me the eyes all day" he mumbled back, I giggled "let's get back, and quickly" he said
"Quickly?" I questioned pulling away from him
"Well I certainly wont be quick" My jaw dropped and he chuckled "not in the slightest, I'm going to take my time" he continued
"What about dinner?" I whispered, my voice failing me by this whole situation
"This is why we need to leave, right now" he said "we've got time, so what if we're late"
"Hmm" I smiled and crashed my lips against his again, my hands through his hair, I pushed my hips into his and he groaned against my mouth
"Now" he mumbled
"You better go and get changed then" I said to him
"You can always help"
"Not a chance Ricciardo" I laughed
"You'll have to stop calling me that soon, you won't be able to use it when it's your last name as well" he said before pushing himself off the wall and away from me, as he walked out the door I nearly did fall over. He kept saying things like this recently and it was really throwing me off. Not in a bad way at all, it's like something had changed.