Chapter Seventy-Eight

I woke up in Australia, well not quite literally. We were on the plane and Daniel was waking me up as we were coming into land. I was excited, Christmas was a few days away, apparently Grace had planned a big family dinner around her house. Daniel and I were going obviously, along with Daniels sister, her husband and their children and then Grace and Joe. I had all my presents sorted for everyone, of course I got them all something, I wasn't going empty handed. Blake and Michael had got the same flight as us but were going their separate ways to their own families, we wouldn't see them day in and day out as usual, which was a bit odd for me because I had seen Michael as much as I had seen Daniel really, but we would see them a little.

"Home" Daniel smiled as we walked up to his front door, it was weird to me though, could I call this home to? As if he read my mind, which he does a lot, Daniel swooped me up, dropping our bags on the porch and carried me through the door, I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck to secure myself. "Our home" he smiled. He went to put me down on the sofa but I kept my arms around him and pulled him down with me.
"This is so weird to me" I said as I snuggled into his neck
"What you being home?" He asked, I nodded. "This is the most homely home I have, I'm glad I've got you with me" he said.
"My home is wherever you are"
"Don't be sappy" he laughed. He got back up, to much protest from me, and went to get our bags in. I continued laying there, looking around. This was house was so Daniel, pictures and trophies everywhere. Showcasing his career, it was filled with his proudest moments and best achievements.
"Mum wants to go for breakfast with you and Michelle in the morning if you're up for it?" Daniel asked, leaning over the back of the sofa looking down at me. I nodded and smiled
"Absolutely" Daniel kept looking at me strangely, i entwined my fingers in his "what's the matter?" I asked
"I just worry about you" he said
"Why?"
"With what happened last time we were here" he said quietly
"I'm good, I promise" I smiled "home" I said, reciting his earlier statement. He smiled
"Well we better get to bed. I don't know about you but im shattered" Daniel said, I nodded. He went to walk towards the bedroom and I cleared my throat
"You're forgetting something" I said
"What?" He asked turning back around, I pointed to myself and he laughed "come on then" he said. I lifted my arms up and he chuckled. He came over and picked me up, one arm under my legs, the other underneath my back, I sat up a little and put my arms back around his neck, kissing him softly, he walked and tapped the door open with his foot.
"Pampered princess you are" he chuckled as he sat me down
"Queen, pampered queen" I smiled. I liked it when I wasn't working, I didn't have to worry about schedules or workload or making sure Daniel was somewhere. I could just chill out, go with the flow, and let Daniel do all the heavy lifting rather than me.
"Queen, sorry ma'am" he said as he bowed done. I laughed and pulled out some clothes from my suitcase, something I wouldn't be unpacking and sorting until tomorrow, it was too late and I was so tired. I got changed and wriggled into bed with Daniel. He put on the tv and I snuggled into him, laying my head on his chest, his arm around me, comfy and settled.

"We're going hiking today" Daniel said as I walked into the kitchen, he must of heard me coming, he had his back to me as he made coffee. He turned round to face me and his eyes nearly popped out his head. "Nevermind, we're going back to bed" he said, he came over and lifted me up, his hands on my bum as my legs wrapped around his waist. He settled me down on the counter and he stood between my legs.
"What are you doing?" I giggled
"You can't walk around the house like that and expect me not to do anything" he mumbled, his brown eyes staring at me, they were so beautiful, like a mixture of chocolate and honey.
"Like what?" I laughed again, we had the best few days surrounded by his family, it was Christmas Eve, I was definitely in the Christmas spirit. Daniel and I had decorated the house the day after we got here with a Christmas tree and everything and it was beautiful.
"Wearing that" he started planting kisses on my neck and I moaned softly in his ear. I was wearing a mint green t shirt, one of his collections, but it was short because it was in my size. Usually I stole one of his, but he'd stocked up on some stuff for me which I found sweet, I wasn't wearing anything else but my underwear.
"Repping Ric 3" I said. "Come on, it we're going out let's go" I said. I pulled his face away from my neck and kissed him softly before pushing him back from me and jumping down. I walked round him and he leaned against the counter watching me.
"That's not very nice" he said, I shrugged and reached up into the cupboard to grab a coffee cup, unaware that it pulled my t shirt up, exposing me. He come up behind me immediately. He spun me round and threw me over his shoulder, I just about managed to put the cup on the side before he did so, and he carried me through the house to his bedroom.
"You did that purposely" he mumbled as he threw me on the bed, I giggled and pulled him down with me.

Eventually, an hour later than planned. Daniel and I drove a little way before meeting up with Blake, Michael, Scott and some other people Daniel knew, ready to hike up the hills of Perth. I had dressed appropriately for the hot Australian summer in workout stuff, shorts and a sports bra and a loose sports top over it. Chloe was here as well, we both walked ahead of the guys as they all laughed and chatted, the hills were rocky and crazy, this was definitely a hike.
"We should go for a girly dinner after Christmas, when do you go to Monaco?" Chloe asked
"Not for a little while yet, we definitely should. Lose the guys for sure" I laughed, she laughed with me and nodded in agreement. I pulled off my top as I got warmer, we were only half way up, I slotted my sunglasses back over my eyes and held the top in my hands, Daniel wolf whistled and I turned and gave him the middle finger making them all chuckle.
"Tired yet Chlo" Scott shouted out
"Yes! Carry me" she laughed, Scott came up to her and she jumped on his back and they both laughed together, I smiled before Daniel slotted into Chloe's place beside me walking.
"You okay?" he asked
"Perfect" I replied smiling. A Christmas Eve hike in sunny Perth, not my usual Christmas activities, mind you, the last few years I didn't have any normal Christmas activities, but if this is what I had now, I was far from complaining. Daniel surrounded himself with good people, always up for a laugh, and this was perfect.
"Are you?"
"Perfect" Daniel responded as he through his arm around me at the top of the hike. It was beautiful.