CHAPTER SIX

[Six] Hiding from The Span of Satan

[Six]
Hiding from The Span of Satan

Anastasia felt a speck of sweat fall down from her forehead as she heard the Cameron boy slowly turn the knob of the bathroom sink. Anastasia's body started to unknowingly shake as she pressed her back against the wall of the shower. She squeezed her eyes shut as she thought about how stupid she was. When he found her he was going to murder her. The sound of the curtain opening caused Anastasia to snap out of her thoughts and place a hand over her own mouth. Rafe hadn't noticed her yet as he walked back over to his mirror. Anastasia held her breath as she realized he hadn't seen her yet. Her eyes flashed towards the bathroom door that was closed as scenarios of escape flooded through her mind. Rafe would catch her no matter how fast she ran or how sneaky she believed she was.

Rafe took off his shirt and Anastasia in-took a deep breath as she bit the inside of her cheek. She hated that he had abs and that he looked hot as fuck as he angrily ran a hand through his hair. He slammed his hands on the sink as he mumbled something to himself. Anastasia had to hold back laughter as she shook her head in disbelief. He really was crazy and yet she still found him hot as fuck.

"Fuck!" Rafe screamed as he threw the soap disposer across the room.

He looked like he was losing his mind and Anastasia would lie if she didn't admit she was enjoying herself in that moment.

"Never good enough.... I'll show you dad..." Rafe mutters as he tightens his grip on the sink.

Rafe took a deep breath as he started to take off his pants. Anastasia quickly looked away as she put her hands over her eyes. She heard him get closer to the shower and her heart dropped down to the floor.

"Okay! Fuck! I'm done!" Anastasia screamed as she revealed herself from her hiding spot.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Rafe screamed as he quickly placed his towel around his waist.

His eyes landed on the red headed girl as she had a weak smile stuck on her face. She was dressed in a black crop top and black skin tight pants showing off her curves. She looked hot but it didn't make up for the fact that she was in his house.

"Why the fuck are you in my house?" Rafe asked her angrily as he took a step closer to her.

Anastasia's smile fell as she nervously laughed.

"This isn't... Kies house... I must have gotten lost my bad." Anastasia rambles as a fake laugh leaves her mouth.

Rafe backs her up against the wall so she has absolutely no place to go. Anastasia felt her breath get trapped in her throat as she looked Rafe up and down. He was only dressed in a towel and he was pissed at her which made him look extremely attractive.

"This is my room! You came in here without my fucking permission! I could send you to jail... you know that Ana... you broke into my house... and... I know you went through all my shit." Rafe screamed at her.