CHAPTER THREE

[Three] I'm too hungover for this bullshit

[Three]
I'm too hungover for this bullshit

Rafe Cameron had a very smug look stuck on his face as he placed his ever so heavy golf bag into the arms of a unwilling Anastasia. Anastasia reluctantly grabbed the bag from him as she rolled her eyes. She looked over at Topper who seemed perfectly fine carrying his own bag. Anastasia turned her attention back to Rafe causing her heart to stop. She was not only pissed at him and the fact that he looked so happy that he was ruining her day but he also looked hot as his muscles bulged through his shirt.

"You gonna just stand there or walk this way princess?" Rafe asks Anastasia sarcastically as he starts walking behind Topper.

"I think you can carry your own bags." Anastasia huffs as she places the bag over her shoulder.

Rafe stops walking as he sighs and takes a step closer to Anastasia. He was now towering over her as her body seemed to glow in the sun. Her pale skin looked so fragile and fair and her red hair seemed illuminated in the light. Rafe forgot what he was going to say to her as he was awestruck by how hot she was.

"I'm pretty sure your boss said you are supposed to do whatever we tell you... and I'm telling you to carry my bags." Rafe says in a snarky tone.

He turns to follow Topper but is immediately stopped by Anastasia talking to him.

"What are you.....too much of a baby to carry you're own bags... I'm sure you're used to your daddy doing everything for you." Anastasia snaps at him.

Rafe clenches his jaw at the sound of his dad being mentioned by Anastasia as he slowly turns around. Anastasia stands her ground even though on the inside she's terrified because she knows she stuck a nerve by the look on Rafes face. Rafe shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

"I just want you... Anastasia... to carry my bags because I know you doing anything for me makes you suffer and I love watching you suffer." Rafe scoffs as he looks down at her.

His eyes lock with hers and he runs his hand through his hair.

"Don't call me by my full name or I'll hit your dick with one of these golf clubs." Anastasia huffs as she hits him with his bag.

Rafe groans as he watches her walk ahead of him.

"Why you thinking about my dick so much?" Rafe asks her as he grabs his chest in pain.

"Can we get the game started Rafe or are you two just gonna flirt!" Topper yells at Rafe.

"Yeah... yeah... I'm coming." Rafe replies as he walks up to Anastasia.

He stands directly behind her as he slowly grabs a club from the bag on her shoulder. Anastasia can feel Rafes presence behind her and she feels a weird sensation tingle through her back as her slowly grabs the golf club. He made sure his hands brushed against her back before he pulled the golf club fully out of the bag.