CHAPTER ONE

[One] Leave me alone dickwad

[One]
Leave me alone dickwad

Anastasia hates most of the residents that live in the Outer Banks. Everyone was either one fall in the pool away from washing away their fake tan or just a straight up asshole. Anastasia has a special hatred for the fake, rich and obnoxious people who lived on figure eight. Anastasia especially loaths a particular asshole who tends to piss her off in whatever way possible. Once Rafe Cameron crossed the line from dick to psychopath Anastasias disgust for him only grew. That's why she spends most of her days slumming it with the pogues. As JJ would describe her "she's a bitch... well she's a ginger so it makes sense... but she's hot and knows how to have a good time."

"JJ burp in my face one more time and I'll shove this can up your ass." Anastasia huffed as she pushed a very drunk JJ off of her.

"I want that tho." JJ replied sarcastically.

Anastasias feet dug into the sand as the loud music blared through her ears. She felt JJ's sweaty body against her as he wrapped an arm around her. He reeked of beer but Anastasia could care less. She was feeling pretty buzzed and the beach reeked of disgusting hormonal teens.

"Ana if I shotgun a beer with you... will you give me a little kissy right here." JJ slurred before pointing at his ass.

Anastasia pushed his large body off of her small frame as she rolled her eyes.

"I'll stick this finger up there for you." Anastasia replies in a rude tone as she sticks up her middle finger.

"I'll moan if you do that." JJ says flirtatiously as he winks at her.

"You actually make me wanna go drown myself in the ocean." Anastasia groans as she gags.

"Well since I'm your friend I will help you drown yourself in the ocean so lead the way please." JJ says in a carefree tone as he gestures towards the water.

Anastasia ignores him as she chugs yet another beer.

"You might wanna slow down.. if you drink anymore you might end up in my bed." JJ taunts her.

"In your actually dreams... I would have to be completely blacked out to ever want to sleep with you." Anastasia slurs as she points to him.

"Hot blonde tourist at ten o'clock... I'll see you later." JJ says in an excited tone as he quickly makes his way away from Anastasia.

Anastasia runs a hand through her red hair as her eyes scan the beach. She was looking for any sign of her friends causing her eyes to land on Pope already staring at her. She winked at him before drunkly swaying to the music.

"You wanna dance with me?" A random touron asked her flirtatiously.

"Fuck off douchebag." Anastasia huffed as she pushed past him.