CHAPTER FOUR

[Four] I'm not your fucking servant

[Four]
I'm not your fucking servant

Anastasia dramatically sighed as Rafe focused on hitting the golf ball in front of him. She leaned against the tree behind her as she obnoxiously yawned. Rafe glanced over at her before taking a deep breath and turning his focus back towards the ball. Anastasia pulled a piece of gum out of pocket as she started smacking it loudly.

"Rafe if you don't tell this bitch to shut the fuck up!" Topper yelled angrily.

"Both of you shut the fuck up so I can focus." Rafe yelled at them both angrily.

"I'm going to the next hole assholes." Topper huffed as he walked down the hill.

For Rafe this was probably the worst game he had ever played. He usually was able to focus but he could always see Anastasia out of the corner of his eye and his focus was immediately drawn to her. She looked so hot as small beads of sweat rested on her arms and face. He hated how attractive she looked and how it was fucking up his game. The sound of bubbles gum popping insanely loudly caused Rafe to grit his teeth as he tightened his hands around the golf club. Pop.

Rafe threw his golf club angrily on the floor as he angrily walked over to Anastasia. Anastasia looked complete unfazed as the sweaty Cameron boy pushed her up against the tree. Anastasia may have looked calm on the outside but on the inside she was freaking out. Not only was he scaring her but why did her stomach feel like it had been flipped upside down? Rafe looked pissed at her and sexy as fuck. His hair was all messy and she could hear his breathing as his hands remained gently pressed on her arms in order to keep her against the tree. The sexual tension was real and both of them couldn't deny it.

"I think this is considered assault." Anastasia muttered sarcastically as she blew a bubble in his face.

Rafe didn't even flinch as the bubble popped. His eyes remained locked on Anastasia's eyes. He watched as she nervously took a deep breath at the close proximity between them.

"Get out of my face before I hurt you." Anastasia warned him.

Rafe chuckled flashing his perfect white teeth.

"Like you could ever hurt me." Rafe replied in a cocky tone.

"One kick in the nuts and you're on the ground like a little bitch." Anastasia snapped.

Anastasia stood her ground as she didn't want to back down especially not for him. He was making her heart burn as she took in his scent. Anastasia blew another bubble and dramatically popped it in order to make Rafe more enraged. Rafe rolled his eyes as he tightened his grip on her arms. He watched as she flinched in pain but still held her ground. Their eyes remained locked on one another as the tension only grew.

"I'm gonna pull that shit out of your mouth if you pop it in my face one more time." Rafe threatens her.

Anastasia nervously swallowed before blowing another bubble. The loud popping noise caused a smirk to form on Rafes mouth. His eyes flickered down to Anastasia's lips.