CHAPTER NINE

[Nine] Dancing with an asshole

[Nine]
Dancing with an asshole.

Anastasia could feel the Cameron boys eyes glued on her as she sat down and took a sip of her drink. She needed to keep him in that room at all costs. Her eyes landed on a pretty attractive blonde haired boy who was staring at her. She knew if she made Rafe jealous he would either storm off to his room or not leave her side for the entire night. She was banking on him being all over her tonight as she walked over to the boy with blonde hair.

"Dance with me." Anastasia tells him sharply as she watches Rafe out of the corner of her eye.

Rafe had a confused look on his face and she knew that face would soon turn to a pissed off expression.

"Fuck yeah." The blonde haired boy told her as he grabbed her hand.

She took him to the middle of the dance floor and without hesitation started moving her body against his. She made sure her body was facing Rafe. She moved her hands up and down her body as she grinded her hips on the blonde haired stranger. Anastasia pulled the boys hands to her titties and he moved his hands to the music as he traced her body with his fingers. Anastasia turned around to face the boy and got dangerously close to his crotch before turning back around and continuing to dance.

Rafes hands clenched the edge of the table as he watched Anastasia dancing in the middle of the room. She had never let anyone lay a finger on her and now she was letting a random guy feel her up. Rafe hated how much the sight of her dancing on someone else made him so angry. He watched as she ran her own hands up and down her body causing Rafe to rearrange in his seat at the feeling of his pants getting tighter and tighter. His eyes locked with her eyes and he could feel the sexual desire coming off of her. The boy started kissing her neck as she continued to move her hips against him. Rafe was finally pissed off enough as he pushed his chair out.

Anastasia hated every single minute of the blonde haired boy kissing and feeling her up but she had a mission to accomplish. She ran her hands through her hair as she felt a hand form a death grip on her wrist. She was yanked off the blonde haired boy against her will as she realized Rafe Cameron had a hold of her.

"Dude what the fuck!" The blonde haired boy yelled at him.

"Oh I'm sorry... can I cut in." Rafe says sarcastically as he places his hands on Anastasia's waist and holds her hand with the other.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Anastasia asks him sharply as he starts swaying to the music.

"Dancing with you." Rafe replies sharply as he looks around the room.

His hand pressed tightly on her waist and his other hand holding hers were leaving butterflies in her stomach. She took in his familiar scent as he was in such close proximity to her.

"Why... I don't want to dance with you?" Anastasia snaps at him.

"Shhh... those old people are watching." Rafe says softly as he sways her to the music.