CHAPTER FIVE

[Five] Payback time motherfucker

[Five]
Payback time motherfucker

Anastasia angrily walked through the routledge boys house as the mud that was stuck to her shoes and shirt splattered all over the floor.

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing you look and smell like a fucking animal?" Pope screams at her.

"Rafe Cameron is what happened!" Anastasia yelled angrily.

Anastasia's eyes landed on JJ as he grabbed a can of beer from the fridge. His eyes widened when they landed on her causing him to laugh. Pope had a pissed off expression glued on his face.

"If it makes you feel any better you still look hot as fuck." JJ reassures her.

"Did you hear who did this to her?" Pope asks JJ in an angry tone.

It was very rare that Pope got angry and it honestly made Anastasia feel relieved that they both shared the same hatred for the Cameron boy.

"No... I assumed she tripped and fell due to her unathletic abilities." JJ says playfully.

Anastasia rolls her eyes as she can feel the mud sticking more to her skin as she stood there. She felt disgusting and didn't need JJ to tease her in that moment.

"I'll fucking rub this mud all over you're smug ass face JJ I swear to God." Anastasia huffs angrily as she walks into the bathroom.

"I think to get the full affect you would probably have to sit on my face!" JJ yells earning him a smack from Pope.

"Rafe is the reason she is covered in mud." Pope tells him sharply.

JJs demeanor completely changes to frustration as he barges into the bathroom.

"JJ what the hell!" Anastasia screamed.

JJs eyes landed on Anastasia in just her bra and shorts. His eyes widened as he sent her a wink as he sat down on the toilet seat.

"What did Rafe Cameron do?" JJ asks her sharply.

Pope quietly walked into the bathroom and leaned against the door.

"Can you guys not watch me get dressed?" Anastasia asked them sharply.

"It's nothing we haven't seen before... tell us about Rafe." JJ tells her sharply.

Anastasia thought of the boys like her brothers and she hated how protective over her they were.

"He made me practically his slave all day and then pushed my ass in the mud." Anastasia huffed angrily as she untied the ribbon in her hair.

Her hair was covered in dry mud causing her to groan.

"I'm gonna kick his ass." Pope says in a pissed tone.

"We are going to make him pay." JJ replies as he looks even more annoyed then Pope.

"I wish John B was here." Anastasia says softly.