CHAPTER SEVEN

[Seven] Really gonna try and kill me again asshat

[Seven]
Really gonna try and kill me again asshat

It was known all around the outer banks that Anastasia was pretty fucking hot. All the guys talked about her and tried to get her attention but it was also evident that she was one hell of a bitch. Maybe this was the reason Rafe Cameron found such a deep interest in her. She was an untouchable thing no one on the island had yet to get a hold of. If you were lucky she would reject you but must guys she didn't even give them a single glance. Rafe was the only guy who truly got on her nerves and made her feel frustrated. They were both used to winning and they were both set on destroying each other. Ever since Anastasia snuck into Rafes room he needed to get back at her and he couldn't stop thinking about how hot she was and how he wanted his hands all over her. He hated how much he desired her and it was driving him insane. She was a bitch and a pogue... he wanted nothing to do with her and yet he found himself currently scanning the front desk of his country club for any sign of her.

Anastasia ducked behind the counter of the country club the moment she laid eyes on Rafe Cameron.

"Is he gone?" Anastasia asked her co worker frantically.

"No he's staring at the front desk like a fucking idiot." The co worker whispers back to her.

Anastasia did not want to have an interaction with Rafe at work again especially after he basically threatened to kill her. She still had brusies on her arms and she would prefer to be alive for another day.

"I think he's looking for you." The co worker told her in a taunting tone.

"Yea he wants me dead." Anastasia spat back.

"No... those are the eyes of a boy who's in love." The co worker whispered dramatically as he laughed.

Anastasia rolled her eyes as she shook her head. Rafe Cameron was a psychopath he didn't have the capability to love anything and certainly not her. Rafe finally gave up and walked out of the country club causing Anastasia to sigh in relief. She hated how set he was on finding her.

"Ana get out from under there!" JJ yelled as he sat on the top of the front desk.

"And I thought my day couldn't get any worse." Anastasia sighed as she stood up.

"Your day is about to get a whole lot better because I got a party we are going to tonight." JJ says as he smirks at her.

"Whose we? You and your tiny penis." Anastasia scoffs at him.

"No... we both know it's not tiny and we both know you're coming with me tonight." JJ says in a cocky tone.

"And what if I say no." Anastasia replies sharply.

"Then I'll drag your cute little ass there." JJ says as he winks at her.

Anastasia glares at him as she leans close to him. JJs eyes widen as he smirks down at her.