Episode 1: An Ally From the Stars, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Once he opened the door, he ran in, shutting it tight behind him. He heard a very unsettling voice in his head.

So, what do you have this time, king?

"Well, y-ya remember when you told me about Kirbeh?" The king asked, nervously. "Does this have anything to do with him?"

He rolled open the paper, revealing it to be the prophecy. A red eye glowed over the picture as Dedede looked like he was about to pee himself.

Yes... Kirby... 

"Alright, well, we should deal with that," Dedede said, pulling out his hammer.

No...

"No?" The king asked. "What do you mean, no? This is the one thing that could stop ya from helping me rule dreamland! Why not?"

If you act against the force of light, your subjects will turn on you.

"Well, that's a good point... and I can't just have ya control everyone, ruling a bunch of mindless slaves doesn't seem very fulfilling."

Act like his ally, keep me a secret, strike him without him knowing who struck.

"Alright, good talk. I'ma gonna go now." The king quickly started to walk away. "Thanks, Zero."

The red eye casted a light over the prophecy.

Kirby...

=====

The pink flash died down to reveal a sleeping pink puff ball we all know and love (If you don't love him, why are you reading this). Kirby opened his eyes, and with a grand poyo, he took in his green surroundings. He was in a forest.

Kirby heard a noise to his left, then ran into the forest. Shortly after, a white and orange spotted mouse popped out of the bushes.

"Rude," the mouse said.

Kirby ran through the forest before tripping over a small root. He landed, squishing on contact with a tree. Kirby got up and looked at the tree and saw a face on it. "Beware the guardian of the forest," one tree said. Kirby turned around and saw another face. "Beware Whispy Woods!"

Kirby ran further into the forest, hoping that he was running out of the forest. He was wrong. Kirby had to cover his ears and eyes, which is a really bad idea when you're running. Among the many warnings he heard a shout, "Hey, you! Trespasser!" Kirby was then smacked with a sword.

The sword had a strange effect on Kirby. He squished against it, harmlessly. The Blade Knight was very confused. He kept on trying to cut Kirby, but due to him being squishy and this story being ok for good boys and girls, he just got harmlessly flung around.

Kirby had taken quite the bruising. He tried to catch his breath as Blade Knight charged at him. He looked up and sucked in air a bit too hard and took the knights sword with him. Kirby then swallowed it and gained a green hat and his own sword. He had become Sword Kirby.

The knight shouted into some kind of radio, "I need backup! Some pink, squishy trespasser just ate my sword! I repeat, send backup!"

Sword Kirby then walked closer to the knight and whispered, 

"Poyo."

Blade knight ran in terror, leaving Kirby in a fit of confusion. Kirby was happy and did and a dance. He noticed someone in the bushes, moving past Blade Knights post. Then they ran out of the bushes at Kirby, causing him to raise his sword. Kirby got a good look at them.

It was a child, no older than 12, it looked. Kirby couldn't tell age by looking, though. But Kirby thought they looked friendly, so he lowered his sword and said, "Hi!"