Given her own tedious past, she asks pleasantly, "what may be the issue Val?"

She talks as though she's known Valerie for years, even decades. But she's only been alive for two.

Looks are exchanged between the two subjects.

As though something is beginning to unravel like a snake before it begins to attacks its prey.

Dismissing the question brought upon by the youngster, she raises the issue to Carmen.

"Do you really want to be here? Hurry and answer, there's not much time left."

"No I don't, what are you proposing?" Becoming eager, the part is left unmentioned about who Valerie really is.

Valerie reaches down in her white coat to see if anything is left behind in the pocket from a previous nurse.

There is a scalpel, a very sharp one to be exact. For protection, the sharp side is covered up with a plastic casing which prevents accidental cuts from occurring.

"Cut yourself Carmen, I have seen the paperwork, it wouldn't be hard for you to do it. Create a distraction for me or better yet let me do it for you. Step outside that door and cry wolf, just a little should suffice."

Valerie motions Carmen to come in her direction from her own chair and within seconds the casing comes off.

Ahh yes, it is being thrown on the hard granite on the floor.

Her gnawed to the flesh fingernails push back her long hair as her teeth start to bite down on her bottom lip. The need for the feeling to occur makes Carmen think things before rising up out the chair. The feeling and the thrill it gave made the thoughts poof out of existence. Valerie pushes the chair away from the table as she turns the chair side ways. At this angle and perception, Carmen can sit down on top of her.

By this time, Carmen has sat upon Valerie. Val leans up to her left ear and says, "slide back and lean back on me,"

She did as she was told.

As one second on the clock passes by, her arms are wrapped around the little girl with the scalpel appearing in her right hand.

Carmen notices it and her left arm stays at a stationary position. The scalpel draws to the forearm and it cuts barely on the top portion of the skin.

Moans start to seep through Carmen's mouth but they are covered up with Valerie's left hand. She knew in her mind that Carmen wants more, so it is given to her. The air in the room changes to perspire another scent, another aroma. Physical tendencies wants to occur but nevertheless it hasn't reached upon that level of intimacy. Valerie knew she had her at her own game. Her right hand pauses at the skin of the flesh with the scalpel. She brings the scalpel to her mouth as she licks the blood off of it. No spill or drop makes an appearance. She slaps the scalpel on the table. Valerie pets the girl's head like a dog wanting a bone.

Then her moist lips reach Carmen's right ear, "You're going to be a good girl right?" That's what Val says to Carmen.

She switches her body around so Carmen could be facing her while she was sitting on her. Val brushes back some of the hair while glaring at Carmen's lushy plump lips. Freshly moisturized lips which appear to have lip gloss on them to look kissable. There was this trance there between the two. Val has reached her soft, white, pale hand to the left side of Carmen's cheek.

Not knowing what her response would be for this strange and awkward gesture, it shows a welcoming signal in Carmen's beloved eyes. She slowly puts Val's right hand down as her lips start to stick out while looking at Val's. Her lip's appearance showed attention from within them. Carmen leans into her face in a forceful motion.

As Valerie holds on Carmen's gluteus maximus tightly with both hands as it thrusts up and down on her thighs, while the movement made its way into the inner portion of those beauts. Val and Carmen's head shifts from side to side as the lips work their way to reach the successful orgasm. It's surprising to say no one heard the grunts, moans and the desperate needs of release between the two individuals. Lips locking each other like doors being locked up at night. It was no other life to be considered but the attraction it made them feel. A tongue enters from both parties which causes Val to grab upon it, wanting to shut down on it. But instead it is pulled while kissing made it all better.

"Faster!"

Val says, "I want this to happen, I need this like I need you. Don't let go."

The dry motion between the body parts persist. Val starts to pick her up and slam her down on the wooden table for a better feeling of comfort and closeness. Her hands are positioned as if she was tied to the bed waiting for endeavors to come to her. Val intertwines her hands with Carmen's as she touches base upon her lips and neck.

Carmen's noises generate into breathless words,

"Awww......ahhh.......shhh........ohhh.....oh my god baby!!"

Until the spot reaches to the right under siding of the neck.

The friction between the two pauses as Val recounts on what the plan was with Carmen. Removing herself from the pleasures from the young girl.

Valerie grows motionless at firsthand as she deciphers the situation outside the door.

Carmen watch the menacing eyes of what Valerie has become to be. She knows what must be done without another descriptive analysis of a plan needed to be said.

"Its time to act!"

Rebecca and Stanley's POV

The eery smell of the blood draws attention toward the two workers. Closely eyeing it from each diameter, trying to focus on how it got there for Christ sake.

As a nearby door unlocks.

A hot and sexed up young adult walks forward from the clenches of the door. Her left arm is dripping in blood, only in time to distract them from the bloody door handle.

Rebecca and Stanley are curious to know how she got this way. Her mother knew.

"Carmen!", she exclaims.

"Oh is that you mommy? I need your help, I've started cutting myself again."

She begins to walk toward her sadden mother and the expressions which formed her face.

The two workers continue to analysis the door handle even more.

When Valerie walks out the same door as she grabs the attention of Rebecca and Stanley.

Shifting her eyesight to them, "who's ready to be murdered?!"

Quickly taking out the bloody scalpel and stabbing it in Rebecca's eye. Withdrawing the scalpel from the eye as the whole eye ball socket is snatched out.

Blood seeps on the floor.