Author's Note (Not a chapter)

Don't worry, I'm not quitting the book. That's not with this A/N is for 😅.

Anyways, hi all. I'm so, so sorry for how long it's been since there's been an update on any of my books.

Life has been absolutely crazy, and if I'm honest, I haven't really felt like writing when I get the free chance.

1. Updates & Time
I am going to keep updating, however I will not be limiting myself to a schedule anymore.

I'm aiming for at least once a month, maybe more frequently for now since I might have to take a bit of time off work soon.

This is subject to change and updates might take longer. Updates also might take a shorter time depending on how hectic life is, but will definitely not be once a week.

I sincerely apologize for you wait and I'm so thankful for your patience!

There is a chapter in progress as we speak. It's almost done, I promise!

2. Content
Chapters will also be a lot less sad/traumatic for the most part from now on.

My trauma and emotions tend to really bleed into my writing, which is why they're sad a lot. I have signed up for therapy to be able to help me process my emotions, feelings, and traumas, so they hopefully won't be effecting my writing as much.

Happier things for the characters are in store for at least the next few chapters!

3. Thanks
I also just want to thank everyone for sticking with me through everything. I started writing as a way to escape reality and didn't expect many readers.

Every notification I get brings a smile to my face and helps me feel a little better.

So thank you to all the people who have been here from the beginning, the ones who leave likes and comments, the binge readers, and the new readers.

I appreciate each and every one of you <3