I am not a liar (Hopkook)

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" the principal asked, crossing his arms.

"He just came up and punched me! For no reason! I don't know what's wrong with him!" Seon ho shouted, pointing at Jungkook. That was when Jungkook lost his composure.

"You were touching someone when they told you to stop! You pervert!" Jungkook yelled, leaping out of his seat and lunging at Seon ho. But before he could land a blow, he was pulled away by Hoseok.

"Sir, did you see that? I didn't even do anything! He did the same thing to me just now!" Seon ho said to the principal, putting on a facade of innocence. "You did! You touched her! You're a pervert! I had every reason to hit you," Jungkook yelled at him. "Mr. Jungkook, stop yelling at him!" Hoseok intervened, tightening his grip on Jungkook. Jungkook felt Hoseok's anger radiating from him. "Jungkook, you are in my office. Here, you are not allowed to yell. Do you understand?" the principal addressed Jungkook sternly. Jungkook nodded. "Yes, sir, I understand." The principal nodded and turned to Seon ho. "Park Seon ho, were you being inappropriate with someone?" Seon ho shook his head, denying the accusation. "No, sir, I wasn't. Why would I do that? That's disgusting!" He said. Jungkook couldn't help but scoff at his response. Hoseok glared at him but Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Alright, that's enough, Jungkook! We'll have a more thorough discussion once both of your parents are here," the Principal declared.

"Not necessary, sir. Jungkook's guardian is here; his elder brother, Kim Hoseok, is present to discuss this. We can wait for Seon ho's parents to arrive," Hoseok intervened, his tone icy. Jungkook could sense his brother's intense anger. "And I know whose fault this is. The camera footage shows that Jungkook was the first to attack, and I witnessed him hitting Seon ho."

Jungkook stared at Hoseok in disbelief. How could Hoseok blame him? He knew his little brother wouldn't instigate a fight like this. Feeling Hoseok's seething rage, Jungkook was both afraid and hurt. He wanted to prove his innocence, but mentioning Hani's harassment might complicate things. Deciding it was best to keep her out of it, Jungkook remained silent.

"What's going on?" a voice interrupted, drawing everyone's attention as Seon ho's father entered the office room.

The Principal explained the situation, ultimately concluding that Jungkook was at fault.

"Seon ho will be suspended for a week, and Jungkook will be suspended for two weeks due to the added violence and language. Do you have any questions?" the Principal asked, but no one responded.

After leaving the Principal's office, Hoseok gathered Jungkook's belongings and headed to the car. To say that Hoseok was furious would be an understatement.

"Hyung, I-" Jungkook attempted to speak.

"Save it! I don't want to hear a word from you during this car ride," Hoseok snapped, his voice raised. "Hyung, please listen to me just once," Jungkook pleaded.

"What did I say? I don't want to hear anything!" Hoseok cut him off sharply, the sound of the car door slamming shut punctuating his anger.

"But Hyung, you have to trust me. I..." Jungkook's words were drowned out by the forceful closure of the car door as Hoseok expressed his frustration.

"Trust?! What trust, Jungkook? Am I supposed to trust you just because you're my brother? Even though I've seen proof that it's your fault? Do you expect me to trust you because I'm your school teacher and you want special treatment? Because you're my brother? What do you want from me?" Hoseok yelled at Jungkook. Jungkook was shocked; his Hyung had never yelled at him before, especially not Hoseok. Yet here he was, berating him without hearing him out.