The Girl Joins A New Gang

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n), I know you want to bring Mikey back just as much as I do" Takemichi said.

"Bold of you to assume this, Takemitchy." I crossed my arms.

The taller figure who was talking to Draken earlier put a cigarette in his mouth. "Don't you think it's better joining Brahman so Rokuhara Tandai doesn't try to recruit you again."

I glared at the man. "How do you know that?" I asked him.

"Wait, Rokuhara Tandai tried to recruit you, (M/n)-chi?" Draken looked over at me.

I let out a sigh. "Yeah. It happened about six months ago." I began to explain what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December ??, 2007

"I don't see why she insist on me wearing this?" I said as I adjusted my outfit. "It's just Takashi I'm seeing." I let out a sigh as I waited for Mitsuya outside of a store we promised to meet up at. "I guess she thinks we'll eventually start dating or something."

"Hey."

I ignored the voice and continued to talk about Amaya needing to mind her business sometimes.

"Hey, bitch! I know you hear me!" the voice got closer and I could hear a few others laughing.

"Guess she's too stuck up to hangout with us" another voice said.

"I guess I am" I said, catching them off guard with that.

"Oh, so now you can talk" the guy from earlier said as he got closer to me. "So, why..."

"Is a pretty girl like you hanging out around a place like this" I finished for him. I let out another sigh. "You guys need to come up with some new material or something." I got ready to pull out my phone when I felt the guy grab my wrist.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to Rokuhara Tandai like that?" I let out a laugh and the guy's grip on me tighten.

"Look, I'm not that big on fighting anymore so I really don't want to deal with you." I tried to get my wrist back from him as he laughed.

"Aw that's cute. You think you can honestly take us in a fight?"

I looked at him and the other three guys that were behind him. "I might be a little rusty, but yeah." The guy got ready to laugh again and I punched him in the face with my free hand, causing him to let my wrist go. "And that was my less dominate hand." I saw my punch had broke his nose.

The guy held his nose. "You're dead, bitch!"

The four of them ran at me and attacked me. Like I told them, I was a little rusty at fighting and they got a few hits in. "You know, I kind of miss this rush of kicking people's asses" I said as I kicked the last guy in the gut and punched him in the side of his head. His body hit the ground, joining his buddies. "Whew." I dusted my hands off and looked down at my outfit. "Great, it has blood and dirt on it now." I then had a smile on my face. "This gives me an excuse not to wear this outfit anymore." I walked into the store and purchased a hoodie along with a pair of (pants of your choice.) I then went into the bathroom and changed my clothes, putting the other clothes I had on in the bag I just got from the clothes I brought.

"What happened here?" Mitsuya asked me as he watched me walk out of the store.

"Oh you know, just the usual cat callers getting their asses kicked." I decided not to tell him they were apart of Rokuhara Tandai even though I didn't really believe them. "So where are we going?" I got on the back of his bike.

"Didn't you forget I was taking you out for your birthday?"

"Oh yeah." I let out a laugh and Mitsuya shook his head.

After Mitsuya and I left, the four guys I knocked out got up and went back to their hideout/meeting place with the other members of Rokuhara Tandai. "What happened?" South asked his men as he saw how badly beat up the four guys were.

"Some bitch got the jump on us" one of them replied.

"You got your asses handed to you by a girl?" South asked as he walked up to them. He lifted up his fist and slugged one of the dudes. "Pathetic." He got ready to hit the other three but stopped. "Wait, did that girl remind you of a guy?"

"Now that you mention it, she did hit as hard as a guy" one of the guys said as he was trying to help his friend up.

South suddenly let out a laugh. "Fortissimo!!" he exclaimed as he ended up hitting another one of his men. "I've been wonder where the Demon had ran off to." He then turned his attention to the rest of Rokuhara Tandai. "If any of you see (Y/n), bring her back here!"

"Yes sir!"

A week or two passed and I was cornered by some more members who claimed they were apart of Rokuhara Tandai. "What the hell? Am I some sort of magnet for these guys?" I thought as I just took out three more guys after the first five that cornered me. "What do they want from me anyway?"

"We want you to join Rokuhara Tandai, (Y/n) (L/n)" a voice from behind me answered and I turned around to see Kakucho Hitto approaching me.

"What's a former Tenjiku member doing here?" I asked as I glared at him.

"Like I said, we're here to recruit you, (Y/n)" Kakucho repeated himself.

"I'll pass." I stepped over a body and walked passed Kakucho. "I'm not interested in joining any gangs."

"Are you sure?" I stopped walking. "Rokuhara could use someone like you, (Y/n)."

I ignored him and kept walking. After that day, they slowly but surely stopped sending guys out to recruit me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How come you didn't tell me, (M/n)-chi?" Draken asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I sort of forgot that happened to be honest" I told him.

"So will you join Brahman?" the shorter figured asked me.

I let out a reluctant sigh. "I guess."

"Great." The figure closed their umbrella. "It stopped raining."

"She's a girl?" I thought as I was able to get a better looked at the shorter figure. She then turned her attention to Takemichi and handed him her umbrella.

"From now on you're my gofer!" the girl said.

"Huh?" Takemichi replied.

"Let's meet tomorrow. 3pm at Harajuku" she smiled at him.

"Wait..." Takemichi started but was cut off.

"Senju's interested in you, Hanagaki" the man with a cigarette in his mouth said. "Just be prepared."

"What?" Takemichi asked.

The girl named Senju looked over at me. "You should come with us."

"Okay? But I'm not going to be a gofer like Takemitchy" I told her and she laughed. "I'm serious."

"I know" Senju replied.