"Hardcase, this isn't water."

"I know." Hardcase plopped down across from her. "Drink it. It's good."

"Rex and Master Skywalker told me I'm not allowed to have caf anymore." Ahsoka shoved the cup away.

"Oh, just take a sip then," Hardcase waved casually. On the inside, he was begging her to just drink it.

"No, I better not. Last time I agitated Master Skywalker, it wasn't pretty for anyone," Ahsoka looked at the tabletop resentfully.

"Please. Just a sip," Hardcase begged.

"Hardcase, what you're asking me to do is unreasonable. I'm not allowed to drink anymore c–"

Hardcase snatched up the large cup with both hands and splashed a large gulp of caf at Ahsoka, her mouth open in a gasp of shock, and forced the liquid down her throat. Then he laughed at her discombobulated expression. What a silly trick!

Ahsoka sputtered, brown drops of caf flying from her wet lips. She panted, blinked, and stared blankly at Hardcase, streams of excess caf dripping from her chin. Oh no, had he done something wrong? Caf couldn't be all so bad for her, could it? Was his trick too harsh?

Ahsoka's pupils seemed to dilate and she reached out for the caf cup abruptly. "Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme," Ahsoka demanded. "Eating caf is so so so so so super awesomely amazingly wizardly yummy! I love eating caf. It's so good!"

"I told you!" Hardcase cheered, handing her the cup.

Ahsoka chugged the liquid, stopping periodically to gasp for air or rapidly exclaim how delicious it was.

"This is so so so so so so so so so good," Ahsoka huffed. "I'm going to eat it for every meal!"

"Yes! That's a great idea!" Hardcase egged her on.

Ahsoka downed the rest of the caf and proceeded to mercilessly rip the disposable cup to shreds with both her teeth and claw-like nails. Hardcase watched, half amazed, half horrified. Those cups weren't the easiest to rip up and yet there she was, shredding hers like it was wet flimsi.

"Remember all those things we planned last time we were in transit?" Hardcase asked, shoving his disbelief aside.

"Oh yeah! Can we do those now?" Ahsoka asked, left eye twitching. Her shoulders shook in anticipation.

"Yes!" Hardcase cheered. "Let's go TP the barracks first!"

Ahsoka took off like a shot. Hardcase grinned and ran after her, unable to keep up with her pace.

"We need to disable the cams for a short amount of time," Hardcase noted, finally catching up to Ahsoka when she slowed down.

"Oh, I can do that!" Ahsoka dashed off before Hardcase could do anything. Hardcase went off to pile stacks of toilet paper in his arms and met Ahsoka in the barracks mere minutes later.

"Are the cams taken care of?" Hardcase asked, twitching with excitement.

Ahsoka twitched harder. "Yeah! This is gonna be so so so so so so so super awesomely amazingly wizardly awesome!" With that, Ahsoka took off, stringing toilet paper around the barracks at the speed of light. Hardcase couldn't keep up with her, but he did his best.

When they finished, the barracks were a masterpiece. Toiletpaper dangled from the bunks and the ceiling, stuck to the walls, and trailed over the floor. Well, it dangled from all the bunks except for Rex's bunk... Hardcase completely wrapped toilet paper around that one.

"Now he'll be sorry for putting me in timeout!" Hardcase huffed victoriously.

"What's next?" Ahsoka asked, ticking like crazy.

The two proceeded down their list of fun activities and pranks. It was all fun and games until they got to the training room.

The two were halfway finished with filling the punching bags with whoopie cushions when Hardcase noticed Ahsoka suddenly turn sluggish.

"What's wrong, Commander?" Hardcase slid another whoopie cushion into place and sat straight to look at the child. "Do you need more caf?"

She sat on her knees about ten meters away, clutching her middle.

"I don't feel so good," Ahsoka said, looking almost grey... no maybe green– uh oh.

Hardcase watched in horror as Ahsoka vomited on the floor in front of her. Her colour changed back to a dusty grey and she lay down on the mat, groaning, twitching, and panting.

"Commander, what happened?! What's wrong?! What's going on?!" Hardcase demanded, rushing to her side.

Ahsoka didn't respond. Sweat gathered in beads on her arms. Hyperventilating, he stared at him with her wide, blue eyes ridden with fear.

"Don't worry, Commander, I'll get Kix! Stay there!" Hardcase leapt up and raced out of the room. He sprinted down the hallway, tumbled into the med-bay, and crashed into Kix. "Something's wrong with Commander Ahsoka!"

"What?!" three voices demanded in unison.

Oh, Kriff. Hardcase happened to stumble in on the General, Captain, and Medic all at once. No, no, no; there was no time to freeze up.

"I don't know! She threw up and she's hyperventilating in the training room," Hardcase said. The words hardly escaped his mouth before the other three men were stampeding to the training room.

"Obi-Wan will have my head if anything happens to her," groaned Anakin.

Hardcase followed them around the corner and to the training room. By the time he got there, the three already huddled around the Commander.

"She's in shock."

"How'd she get in shock?"

"It could've been something she ate," Kix turned on his comm. "Oxygen! I need oxygen down here right now!"

"Sir, yes, sir."

"Commander, can you hear me?"

"Caf!" Ahsoka gasped. "I had... caf."

"I told you to stay away from that!" Anakin roared. "Why don't you listen to me?!"

Ahsoka's breaths sharpened.

"Don't scare her," Kix gritted out.

"It was my fault," Hardcase volunteered from the doorway. "I made her drink it."

"You WHAT?!"

Oh, triple Kriff. Hardcase knew he would never hear the end of this one.

🪐🪐🪐

Hardcase's awesome plan backfired on him. He accidentally made Ahsoka go into shock from having too much caffeine and now he had to pay the price. Hardcase had to first mop her vomit off the floor, then he had dish duty for a month, then he had to single-handedly clean up the toilet paper in the barracks, and then he was sentenced to a lifetime of inventory and timeout.

So, in short, Hardcase was never going to feed Ahsoka caf ever again.

--------------------

Word Count: 1,661

Published: July 5, 2022

Poor Hardcase. 

I also feel like I'm hurting Ahsoka too much lately. Maybe I'll do a super fun one next time. 

Requests are open, feel free to message me or make a comment if you have any ideas/suggestions! 

Bye, peoples!