Type:"Dramatic... Will you say same thing like this to your brother and Sisters Nova ... How cheap have you become i don't expect something from you like this Nova..."

Arthur:"Just know you told us care about her right ... Then you would have know that how she got hurt right then why don't you treat her first ... " Arthur glare at Nova who glare at him back ... Tevis look from type's lap and stood immediately looking at Nova who shift his eyes towards Tevis ...

Tevis:"NOVA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT... I KILL YOU ... " Nova look at tevis with non expressions...

Nova:"What i have done ... Alex please take him to good mental asylum... I think he need it right know for sure ..."

Arthur:"SHUT UP YOU SON OF BITCH ..." Arthur above to hit him while tharn held his hand ... "WHAT ARE YOU SAVING HIM ... THIS FAMILY WAS PEACEFULL UNTIL THIS TRASH ENTER ..." He walk out while Nova look everyone with wide eyes ...

Tevis:"I will kill you ..." Alex and apo drag tevis inside his room while mew and gulf look eachother...

Mew:"What's happen to my family ... It's not a same family i know before everything was messed up badly and my babies are suffering and i can't do anything to them ..." Tharn sigh and hold mew's hand tightly while mew brust him to tears which make everyone shock ...

Gulf'"Hey honey ....shhh i am right here with you ... Don't worry and stress yourself it's not good for you ... And stop crying like a small baby you become more emotional than type this days ..."

Zee:"Don't tell me mew ... You are pregnant this time ..." Mew glare at him while gulf hug him tightly while maxtul, Zeesaint and brightwin all have a group hug...

Nova roll his eyes while Zee and bright notice a sudden change in his behaviour while they nod thier head while moving towards out with max ...

Tevis:"LEAVE ME ... I WILL KILL HIM AND I WILL BURN HIM ALIVE FOR WHAT HE DID TOO MY MOM ... SHE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING SHE IS INNOCENT AND HE KILLED HER LEAVE ME ... ALEX LEAVE ME ..." Alex hug him tightly while apo left them alone ...

Alex:"Look at me peacock... Shh don't cry you cried too much baby ... Please stop look at me ... " He hold tevis face on his hand while tevis keep on speaking... " If you hurt yourself like this then what happen when dad woke up and ask for you ... You should me strong for him right baby ... If you take care yourself then we can help dad and bring him home soon ... You know doctor told dad will wake up anytime baby ...know tell me don't you want to see dad ..." Tevis look at Alex and nod his head while get up and sit on his lap while hugging him tightly...

Tevis:"Really dad will wake up right ... I am afraid that he will leave me alone like mom ... If he leaves me i will become orphan Alex ... " Alex hug him tightly while Patting his back ...

Alex:"How will you become orphan Peacock.... I am here with you and apo ,yu ,mile and sam ... You have papa's and dad's and grandpa's and aunty's everyone how come you will be orphan don't speak like that Peacock..." Tevis cries till he fall a sleep ...

Nova who was looking everything from behind the door smirk and look at his phone where three people were tied up in the pole in a dark room ...

Nova:"You will cry each and every day for stepping inside this mansion and i will make sure you will suffer like hell and it's my promise to you Mr tevis Alexander suppasit..." He walk out from thier while mile and sam move from the wall they hiding...

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

Tevis:"LEAVE ME ... I TOLD YOU LEAVE ALONE ...I AM FINE CAN'T YOU SEE ... PAPA ,DADA SAVE ME ...." They drag tevis towards the main door while mew and gulf run and pull him from the guys ...

Mew:"What the hell is going on here and who are you all and where are you taking my grandson ... I will chop you off into pieces..." Tevis hide behind gulf while Nova pull him and handover him to the guys ....

Nova:"Grandpa please stop they are from mental asylum they are here to take tevis ... Can't you see he need it for sure and he is not safe for papa type and he is pregnant and it's safe for him to stay away from him..." With that he earn a hard slap from tharn ...

Tharn:"I WILL BRUN YOU ALIVE ... AND YOU GUYS... YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TODAY TO MY SON IN LAW ... I WILL SEE YOU LATER ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...