Vol Ch 1 What In heavens is this!?

Hello everyone im just a guy that loves Honkai. i know, thats not much but i was just in my room of my parents house playing honkai in my phone cause i dont have pc :( , a mail just sent me in honkai app and says.

{Congratulations! You won! A package will be delivered at your address!}

Strange that they give me award, i don't remember i on any events in honkai, and they know my address? Anyway its night time, I didn't think to deep that much, i just then sleep like its nothing.

The next day

My alarm rang and woke me up, i get up from bed scratching my head and then stretch my arms, getting my self ready of the day.

*ding*

My doorbell rang i walk up to my door and open it to who come at my house this early? Its 6 am btw, i only saw the box infront of me but no one else then it hit me.

"Ah, must be that package thing"

I casually then bring packages in at my room, open it and see whats inside.

"huh, just a box"

It has neon light blue edges and is a dark blue color overall. I set the box on the ground and give it a thorough inspection. Only a red button that says on and off.

"Meh, nothing will go wrong"

I press the button, then it suddenly transforms into a computer set, a sci-fi one too.

"Oh, My, Lushes!"

I check every part of it and it seems it has the same red button then i press it again, it transform into a box again,

"Oooooh! useful!"

I place the box on the wall of my room, just right beside my bed, pressing the button and transforming again. I sit at the chair and check out the desk with a hologram computer on it. I then saw on its screen four boxes with different colors.

"ah, it still use windows."

I then see a lot of other stuff that I haven't yet seen, but what I do know is that its screen shows that it looks like what you can see in Honkai Dorms. I keep tapping the screen to see if anything shows more than just the dorm. Turns out I can. I can go to the beach, or carnival, or even the great wall of China. I can even go to other worlds like Smash Bros. Platform and Kirby's World.

In conclusion, It seems the screen can change to different locations, even game worlds! It's a very cool background, or that's what I thought.

I then see a very familiar icon and it's the Valkyrie icon that you can see on the main screen of the game Honkai Impact.