Rhythm turned back and saw Humza standing behind her with a smirk on his lips.

"Aww, Is my little wife missing her family?" he said with a mocking smirk on his lips,

"Give me my phone back," Rhythm said while trying to reach her phone.

"You have angered me a lot,  Sweetheart," he said tilting his head sideways while glancing at her phone,

Rhythm looked at him, trying to remember what she did which made him angry at her. Feeling uncomfortable by how close he stood to her, she tried to step aside and put some space in between.

"But, I..." she slipped but Humza wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up. Her breasts squeezed against his huge chest and her legs were in the air.

Rhythm wrapped her hands around his neck and gasped, she glared at him, but he had a mocking smile on his lips which angered her more. He winked at her and lifted her up in his arms in bridal style.

"What are you doing? Put me down," She yelled at him angrily but he strolled towards the stairs and climbed them completely ignoring her.

"What is this, Put me down," She yelled, "I said put me down, Can't you hear me,"

He carried her to his bedroom and kicked the door open, "What are you doing, put me down," She wigged.

"How dare you... put me down!" she barked at him, "I said put me down,"

He carefully placed her on the bed and caged her with his hands on either side of her head, he leaned closer to her face while staring into her eyes. Her heart began to pound against her chest.

"What are you doing," She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away.

She immediately stood up and glared at him, 

"How dare you!" 

She yelled but Humza took a step towards her with a serious look on his face. Rhythm immediately stepped back, scared of him. He backed her up to the wall and placed his arm on either side of her head.

Caging her between him and the wall, "Sweetheart, don't be angry and remove your clothes," 

He said with a smirk on his lips. 

Hearing his demand, Rhythm paled.

She stared at him, shocked.

Looking at her shocked and paled face, Humza mockingly smiled.

"I... mean to say change your clothes, Sweetheart," He added, 

"...don't tell me you are comfortable sleeping in this saree and the jewellery,"

Looking at his mocking smile, Rhythm felt her blood boiling in rage.

"Let me help you change your clothes?" he said stepping closer to her,

"Don't you dare," she said, gritting her teeth and stepping away from him.

"Okay, my little wife," he stepped back, smirking.

Fuck!

Control yourself, Rhythm. She told herself, trying to calm her anger down.

"I don't need to stay in this room," Rhythm muttered and began strolling towards the door but Humza grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Her back slammed against his hard chest, 

"Where will you go, Leaving your husband here... alone?" he said, His hot breath hitting her neck, sending electricity all over her body.

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the walk-in closet, "Let go of me,"

She yelled but he ignored her and grabbed her both hands, pulled them up above her head and tied them to the railing above the doorway.

"Hold on...What are you doing?" she said, glaring at him as he tied her hands up.

"Punishment," he said, looking at her.

"What," she asked, confused and angry.

"Punishment, my little wifey," he said, moving closer to her, glancing at her lips.

"This is a punishment for your lifetime," he said, looking down at her face and glancing at her perfect waist while his long fingers moved to her waist.

"And it starts from..." he began dragging his cold fingers oh-so-slowly from the right side of her waist to her belly button,

"Today..." he said while stopping them on the other side.

Her breathing hitched as he pinched her waist, and a gasp left her lips.

Author's Note:-

Hey guys, do leave your comments and like the book.

If I get 10+ followers, there will be double updates.

So, go like the book and follow me right now.

Love you,

Take care,

Instagram:- S.N_Nina_Arthur.

Facebook:- S.N Nina Arthur.