48- Tao Ru is Being Humiliated and Abused

Tao Ru stands facing the tall wooden door of Blue Poison Sect. She gulped. This sect hates her sect, and here she is, powerless.

She walks closer and knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" A guard asks.

"I am Li Tao Ru, I want to meet your sect leader."

"Li Tao Ru?!" The guard seems confused, unsure if he heard her correctly.

They open the door to check and how shocked they are when they see the white-clothed woman. It is Li Tao Ru.

"Go report to master!" The more senior guard instructs.

"O-okay.." the guard runs inside.

After a while, Tao Ru is invited inside to the courtyard.

"What do you want?" The old master is blunt, clearly do not like her presence.

"The Buddha Pill." She says.

"HAHAHA! Are you joking?! Why do you think we would give it to you, it's the most treasured thing in the world."

"Jing needs it, and I know that your sect is greatly indebted to him." She says. Tao Ru just found it out yesterday, when reading scrolls at the library.

"...."

"So please, help him out."

The master walks away, clearly doesn't want to give it to her.

"So you not have conscience?!" she shouts.

Slap!  Tao Ru fell down when his hand hits her cheek.

"Careful what you are saying, you are powerless!"

Tao Ru took a deep breath, never in her life that she is humiliated like this.

"Is that Li Tao Ru?!" An old woman walks closer, she takes a quick look at the woman kneeling on the cold courtyard. Hatred fills her old eyes.

"How dare you come here? Who do you think you are? Your sect killed my son in the most cruel way! And you dare to beg for medicine here?" She shoves Tao Ru to the floor.

Although the old woman is considered a weak fighter, in her current state, Tao Ru is still weaker.

"Ouch!" Her head hits a stone and start bleeding.

"That's enough Lady Han, let a-Po Rest In Peace, no need to do this." The master pulls the old woman away.

"Go, leave now, we are not going to give it to you." The master sees Tao Ru's sorry state and he can't help but to feel bad. She was once the strongest fighter in the world. But now, here she is kneeling and bleeding on the floor.

"I will not leave until you give me the pill."

"Then keep on kneeling here."

Suddenly, a huge rain pours on her. The master and lady quickly left inside, not wanting to get wet. Yet there she is still kneeling under the rain.

All of her clothes are soaking wet. The cold wind blows hard, trying to waver her. Her fragile body is being tortured by the cruel nature. If this was before, she won't be troubled. But now, her head is hurting. Her body bruised.

The sky turned black. And then light. And then black again.

Even if her body is weak, her mentality is still as strong as when she were the fighter of the century.

"Is she still there?" The master of Blue Poison Sect asks his servant while indulging a cup of hot tea.

"Yes master."

"Hmm... I thought that she is weak, turns out she still got something in her."

"No master, she seems like she will pass out anytime"

"Huh?" The master of course, don't want that trouble. "Take me to her."

It is still raining, and Tao Ru is still kneeling after two days.

"How did she survive this..."

The master can see her lip turned blue and her face is bruised. She seems to not able to raised her head nor open her eyes.

"Get up."

Her weak eyes opens, and she quietly says,
"No, I will not move unless-" she stops, coughing blood all over the master.

"I will give it to you." He says finally, clearly moved by her dedication.

"R-really?"

"Yes, take her in." He signals to his servant.

The master takes a rather small wooden box from a hidden room. His face is worried, is this a good decision?

"Here, take this to Huang Ma Jing. He will be good in an hour." But he finally made the decision. It is true that their sect has too much debt to Jing.

"T-thank you." Tao Ru replies, still not believing that she got the Buddha pill. She is excited although her leg is ready to give up anytime.

Tao Ru quickly left the room before the master changes his mind. The silence in the room is deafening, even though there are 5 people in the room. They all are worried that Tao Ru lied to them, and uses the pill for herself.

__

The journey back to the Huang Ma Manor is easy, maybe because she is overjoyed. After entering the manor, she takes no time to asks the servants to prepare a jasmine tea. It is the best tea to go with the pill.

"Lady Li, here is the tea." The servant hands her a cup of hot tea.

"Thank you." She smiles.

She softly pull Jing to an appropriate position to feed him the pill.

"Here, drink the tea."

Jing is a very obedient guy, he follows her prompts even though he is very weak.

"That is the Buddha Pill. You will be alright in an hour." She whispers on his ears.

His eyes grows, how did she get the pill...

But even before he could say anything. He could feel a sudden strength grows inside of him. His back doesn't hurt anymore, and his qi is restored.

It really is working.

With his newly found strength, he looks at Tao Ru.

She got the pill for him, but how is it even possible, the Blue Poison Sect hates her!