7- Meeting His Soulmate

The smell of spring becomes more apparent , colorful flowers start blooming around the way. Tao Ru is walking the downhill path alone, she has nowhere to go. She decided to leave her sect because she no longer has anything to offer.

Maybe she just going to burry her sword, alongside all of her dreams here. The skies getting darker so she needs place to shelter. As a sect member, she doesn't carry money. She checks her pouch and finds leftover silvers, it's not enough to rent a room, but maybe food.

She wears her white veil and also carrying her sword, is it too obvious? No one in the martial arts realm has ever seen her face, not even her shifu. She has been wearing it since she was very young because of the scar on her face.

She decides to just leave both of her sword and her veil behind, so that she can live a new life ahead.

Tao Ru takes off her sword, looking at it with her teary eyes. This is it, the end for Li Tao Ru, the fighter of the century. Her hands are shaking, she buys her lip to somehow ease her broken heart. 21 years of hard work and dedication, now shattered in front of her eyes.

"It's time to say farewell." She places it on the ground and gets ready to takes off her veil. To burry her sword and burry all of her dreams.

"Excuse me!" A familiar voice calls for distance.  Her eyes grows bigger and her heart beats as fast as a horse on a race.

She squints her eyes to see.. him.

_

Jing already walks around the market multiple times by this point, but with no luck. His sister and friends has been begging him to go home and rest.

"Gege, let's go home and search again tomorrow." Wei is tired after walking around town all day.

"Wei, if you tired you can go home. Have some rest." He replies kindly.

"Mister, have you seen this girl?" Jing quickly goes back to his mission.

"Master, you haven't eaten since two days ago, it's not good for your health, please just go home with us!"

"How can I eat when I know she is out there alone?"

"Master-"

"You should go back, I will be okay, I am the Huang Ma Master anyway." He dismiss them.

The sun sets and it is getting very cold. Jing is exhausted and hungry, but he knows that he can't quit. All of his friends already gone hours ago, now he's all alone.

"Where is she.." he wonders. "How could someone disappear so fast like that."

He wonders around, and somehow ended up next to the river. He looks around and no one is there. He sits comfortably next to the water, starring at the night sky. The stats are beautiful and he likes to admire them, when he was younger, his father teaches him about the consolation. But he barely remembers anything now.

"Father, where is she? How come I haven't met her?" He talks to himself.

"Please give me guidance to find her, father. I won't be able to live my life without her." His eyes are teary somehow. He needs to find her to explain everything, and more importantly to apologize.

Jing quickly gather himself together. He takes a deep breath and walks along the river. He needs to calm down.

He then sees a woman in white in distance.

"Excuse me!" He says, not really in hope to get any information about his soulmate. He has been rejected so many times today.

"..." the woman doesn't answer.