39- Does He Hates Her Now?

In the past two years Huang Ma Jing is Practicing like crazy. No one has seen him work that hard before. Is it because the martial arts gathering is getting closer?

"Gege, let's go buy some food. You have been practicing for hours."

"I'm okay, you can go with DuDu." He said, not even looking at his sister.

___

"Here is your food." The servant places delicious dumplings on the table. "Enjoy."

"Thank you!" Wei says happily.

"Don't you think it's weird that master is practicing that hard? I thought he never care about the whole fighter of the century thing." DuDu comments.

"That is right, right now he is with his sword 20 hours a day, I think he only stop for food and bathroom break." Wei said concerned. "I don't think he had any good night sleep in months."

"Hmmm.... Maybe the adrenaline kicks in. The gathering is in a month so I think he must be pressured." DuDu says. "Wei, this is a fight to death anyway."

"A fight to death...." Wei is thinking "weird." She says.

"What is weird?"

"It is surely a fight to death, but only if he went." She explains. "But he doesn't have to go, he can just give up and give the title to her."

"What?! Why would he do that??!" DuDu cannot understand her thought process, mainly because he doesn't know who that Li Tao Ru, is both his sworn enemy and his soulmate.

"For love." She says unknowingly.

"You don't make any sense." He comments. "Here eat more dumplings!" He shove one to her mouth.

"Hey, don't do that!" She fake angry at him.

"Sorry.. sorry.."

"Well, except, if he hates her." Wei suddenly come to realization. "He must hate her."

"What?"

"Yeah! That's it! He wants to kill her because she left him, she left him and their child for power!" She exclaims.

"Huh?" The slow brained DuDu is still don't get it. "What are you talking about?"

"DuDu tell me, if you married someone. And you give your everything to her, you sacrificed your life, compromised to your limit, even having a child together. But then she betrayed you. She left you, even wanting to kill you for no reason. After you did all of that. How would you feel towards her?"

"Hmm..." he is rubbing his read. "Well, I would hate her, and probably blame her." DuDu really thinks that nobody would do stuff like that, isn't married couple should live together until death?

"That's it! It's so scary how love can turn to hate that quickly."

"Do you think master will win?" DuDu asked.

"Well, we know that he is determined to win." Wei says. "And I have never seen him putting this much effort on anything in his life. So I am sure that he will, kill her." She cringed  when. She says that's me last sentence.

It is so scary what betrayal can make people do.  Because she sees with her own eyes how much Huang Ma Jing loved his wife. How much he is willing to gave up for her. But destiny is just playing with the both of them. The gods must be laughing at them, a soulmate that is  destined to kill each other.

And he has sets of reasons to do so.

_______

"Is Master Huang Ma Jing home?"

"Master Wu, please follow me." The servant takes him to a pavilion to wait for Jing. "Tea?"

"Yes please."

"Master Wu." Sweaty Jing and his sword nods at the older guy. "How was your trip here?"

The old man let out a half-hearted laugh. "Let's cut off the formality."

"That's what I was thinking too." Jing smiles.

"The martial art gathering is next month."

"Hm."

"I came here not empty handed." Master Wu takes a red little porcelain cup from his sleeve.

Jing smiles.

"The strongest poison in the word." Master Wu smiles proudly. "This is a thank you to you for helping our sect two years ago. The bitch Tu Gu Sect tried to do a genocide in our sect, framing us to the emperor. That Li Tao Ru deserve to die for their sins"

"Hmm.."

"Here take it, this old man don't want to live in a world ruled by those virgin whores!" He slides the porcelain bottle to Jing. "Kill her."

Jing took the red porcelain potion and carefully inspect it. "A drop of this can kill an elephant, surely a potion masterpiece."

"Of course, it was made with hatred of our whole sect." He smiles

"I understand."

"Then I will be waiting for your good news."

"A good news it is." Jing says cockily.

____

Smaller sects and clan have chosen their side for the next tournament. They need to support the more likely winner to set themselves for the  next 100 years. This tournament is important for not only the fighter of the centuries, but also for everyone in the martial arts world.

There will be only one winner. One of them will live and lead the martial arts world, and the other one must die. Whether it is during the fight, or an honor suicide.

This is because the loser will automatically lose their power/ qi, making them basically crippled in the martial arts world. They will be as vulnerable as a baby.

It is either Huang Ma Jing or Li Tao Ru.

In a month, one of them must die, and the other one will be showered with praise and glory. Wealth as a king and admired by everyone.

The martial arts world is ready for a new leader, their swords are ready to fight, but are they?

_______
Hi everyone how are you??

Well, I know it's Tuesday but here you go lol. Hope you like it ☺️☺️