"What? Class A needs supplementary lessons? That means someone got a failing mark?! Isn't that weird — isn't that strange —ack!"

          SLAM!

          Arisa had whirled her bag towards the boy, Monoma and quietly watched as he went down. Everyone watched in silence before looking away, as if nothing happened. Arisa made the bag float towards her and shouldered it once more before heading towards the compartment on the bus where all the students' luggages were kept.

          Soon, they were all boarding the bus with Class B being in a separate one. Shoto ended up sitting next to her and his cheeks were red, clearly shy for some reason. Arisa placed the back of her hand against his forehead only to realize how warm he was, "Are you okay? You're burning up."

          He brushed her hand away and looked to the window, "I'm okay."

          "Are you sure? You keep looking away and haven't looked me in the eye once. Did I do something wrong?"

          Through the noisy bus, she heard her phone's notification sound and pulled it out to see a text message from Mina.

Mina 🌺

Whoa, what's going on with you and Todoroki back there?

          Arisa looked up to see Mina peering over her seat directly at her, her black eyes mischievous.

Arisa ☄️💙

Idk either

His face is burning up tho

Think he has a fever?

Mina 🌺

LMAOAOAO

HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU

HE'S BURNING UP CAUSE HE'S BLUSHING

HE'S SHY!

          Arisa stared at her phone strangely. She understood what she meant but she didn't know what to do. She had never been in any social situation like this before. Arisa glanced up to see Mina giggling up front before turning her gaze to Shoto who was looking at her before looking away quickly. What was she supposed to do?

          Be subtle? Straightforward?

          No. She was an assassin. Assassins don't do frontal attacks.

          But these were feelings.

          So, she did what she would always do when it came to feelings. Ignore it.

          "Oi, rainbow-eyes," she turned towards Bakugou was sitting on the seat to her left, "You wanna play minecraft with me?"

          "What's minecraft?"

          His eyebrow shot up, "The fuck? You don't know? Give me your damn phone."

          Arisa unlocked her phone and wordlessly passed it to him. The boy quickly pressed a few buttons on her screen and passed it back to her, "There. Wait for it to install. I'll tell you everything about it."