Chapter 23 (Tease Me)

Riley's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since we've been in Hawaii. This vacation is great. It's just what we needed.

After all that's happened in the past weeks, Jason and I hardly have any time to spend together.

It's now night time. I'm standing on the sand overlooking the beautiful beach.

I feel calm and peaceful as the cool wind blows through my hair.

Jason comes up from behind me and pulls me towards him as my head lays on his chest.

He lightly kissed my forehead. He placed his hand on my cheek and I nuzzled into his touch.

"Mhm," I let out. "Wanna go for a swim?," he whispers in my ear.

"Yeah," I say with a smile. We walk closer to the water. I took off my dress and panties, while Jason took off his shorts and shirt.

I walk into the water as Jason follows. He lifts me and I straddle myself around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck.

I started kissing his neck. "I love you baby," I whisper, as I continue my trail of kisses.

"I love you too," he says as he kisses my lips softly. I couldn't help but smile.

"What would I do without?," he says with a smile. More like what would I do without you.

Thinking about life before Jason and I started dating sounded simple. I would usually spend my time at home watching RomComs.

But now I'm spending my time with someone who actually loves me. I wouldn't ask for anything better than this.

"You're so beautiful," he says, as I blushed shyly and looked down.

He lifts my chin. "Don't hide that pretty face baby," he says as he kisses my cheek.

"It's too pretty to be hidden," he says as he continues his kisses. At this time my blush turned even redder.

"Before you were in my life, it was plain and dark, but you were that small light that made my life brighter," he says with love in his eyes.

"Baby don't say things like that," I say trying to contain that stupid grin on my face.

"They're nothing but the truth baby," he says.

"Now why don't I continue showing you how much I love you inside the house," he says with a lustful smirk.

"Why show me inside, when you can show me right here," I say with the same lustful smirk.

I started rubbing on him, since I'm straddled around his waist. "Mhm fuck Baby," he says as he lets out a groan.

"You like that baby?," I ask as I continue my pace. "Yeah don't stop baby," he says as he slaps my ass.

"I like it when you slap my ass," I say as I bite my lips. His eyes darken.

"Looks like someone's got a kink," he says teasingly.

"I guess I do," I say as I pick up my pace and let out a moan.

"I think someone's about to cum," he says with a teasing smile referring to me.

"Oh please says the one who likes having sex 24/7," I say with my own teasing smile.

"Well at least I'm not a tease baby," he says defensively.

"Well at least I'm not the one who's going to have to take a cold shower," I say referring to his hard member, as I release my restraints from him and walk out of the water swaying my hips.