Episode 36

Emma

I walk into my room, giggling to myself. Then I remove my clothes so that I'm only standing in my black lingerie. I walk into my bathroom, surveying my face in the mirror. My eyes are a lighter brown at the moment, bright with excitement. My cheeks are flushed pink and my lips are slightly swollen from all the kissing we've been doing.

"I found this in your kitchen and thought it might come in handy."

I turn around, looking at the bottle of caramel sauce in his hands. He has a wicked grin on his face, and I blush madly. "Kai!"

"What? You don't want me to lick this off your body?"

"I-I mean," I stutter, not knowing how to say what I want. He's so sexually forward, and I'm definitely not. Still--of course I want him to suck the caramel off my body. That's hot. "Yes. Yes I do."

He grins, tossing his shirt aside and removing his pants and boxers. I try not to stare at his impressive length, which is already fully erect. Kai approaches me, making me turn around so my back is facing him. He pulls me back by my hips, pressing every inch of his chest against my back. "I've been thinking about you all day," he murmurs. I feel his cock rubbing against my butt, and he grinds against me while tearing off my underwear.

"Kai! You owe me a pair of panties," I complain.

His hands massage my arms as he ignores me, and he dips his head to kiss the crook of my neck gently. I tilt my neck to the side, making space for him to drag his lips up my sensitive flesh. Then I shiver at the sensation of his lips against my skin.

Kai's hands undo the front clasp of my bra, and I moan as he fondles my breasts, cupping them in his rough palms. I let him squeeze my flesh hard, whimpering as he pushes my boundaries. He pulls on my nipples harshly, causing me to cry out. Then Kai pinches the erect nubs, grunting in my ear.

"Say my name. Say it."

"Kai, Kai, oh fuck—Kai!" I wail as his index fingers shift from rubbing circles around my areolas to tugging on my nipples roughly. Then his hands help remove my bra completely, allowing it to drop to the floor. I feel something cold on my shoulder as he squeezes the caramel down the arch of my neck to my shoulder. He holds my breasts as he licks the caramel off, lapping at my flesh like a cat.

"Get on the bed. On your stomach," he commands.

I obey him, removing my soaked underwear before laying flat on the bed.

"Legs together," he demands.

Again, I do what he says. Then I feel the bed dip as he gets on it. Kai then straddles me with his knees at either side of my waist. I rest my head on my arms as he drips caramel down the midline of my back. Some of the sauce trickles down my shoulder blades for good measure.

Kai takes his time with me, moaning as he licks down my back. He doesn't let a single inch of caramel go wasted. When he gets to the dimples of my back, he repositions himself and slides inside me. I moan loudly as he begins to lean back and thrust, hitting a new place deep inside me. "Deeper," I moan.

I raise my butt slightly every time he thrusts, and it feels so much deeper. "Fuck you're beautiful," he compliments, his voice clearly in awe. It's just the sound of our skin smacking together in the sweaty room, and I can't stop moaning as he begins picking up the pace.

He leans forward now and continues pumping into me, and I let out a cry of glory as he hits my g-spot. Kai keeps fucking my tight hole until I come all over his cock, trembling underneath him.

He pulls out, collapsing next to me on the bed. I roll onto my back, breathing deep as he catches his breath.