Episode3

The voting goal for this chapter is 10 votes!

Emerald

I see Kai send someone a text, and then he pays for our drinks. He places a hand at the small of my back before guiding me out of the bar.

"What about Chester?" I ask him.

"I told Chester that we were heading out. He wants to stay for drinks and some alone time."

I snort. "Does Chester want alone time, or do you want alone time?"

He smirks. "I want alone time with you."

I bite back a smile. Kai isn't that slick. "That's what I thought."

Kai guides me to where his car is parked in the lot, and that's when I realize that I drove here. I don't want to leave my car behind all night. "Do you think I could drive? And then Chester can take your car back home later tonight."

"Of course. That makes more sense anyways."

I feel more comfortable now because I'll be in control of the car. It's a little nerve-wracking to be driven around by a total stranger. And now it's my turn to guide Kai to my vehicle. I walk to my SUV, unlocking the car so he can get inside. Soon, we are on our way to his apartment following the directions he puts into my GPS.

I start the music, and Khalid starts blaring through the speakers. I move to turn the volume down, and that's when I hear Kai humming along to the music. "You like Khalid?" I ask him. I don't know why, but I'm surprised he knows the tune.

"He's my favorite," Kai says.

"Mine too," I reply, glancing over to smile at him.

Kai and I soon discover that we have our music tastes in common. I learn that we both favor pop over any other genre. He even likes Taylor Swift, claiming that Chester introduced Red to him years ago. Our conversation flows easily, and I realize that I haven't had a connection with anyone like this since Devon. It makes me feel guilty, like I'm betraying Devon for taking the steps I need to move forward.

I also find myself struggling to focus on the road with him sitting beside me. All I want to do is admire his handsome face and look at the tattoos that snake under his white T. Now that I'm wearing his jacket, I can see the way he fills out his shirt perfectly. I can't stop thinking about the feeling of his stubble against my cheeks as he whispered in my ear earlier.

"Emma?"

"Sorry, what?" I try my best not to blush. I don't want him to realize how captivating he is to me.

"You just missed the turn. I'm in apartment 401."

~~~~
Kai

I can't believe she's actually in my apartment. Am I dreaming? Emma seems like my dream girl. She's drop dead gorgeous, funny, and smart. It's a deadly combination to be faced with right now.

She's taking in my apartment while I check her out. Emma has long, caramel legs under a tiny skirt that barely covers her ass. There's no way she can bend over in that thing without flashing her underwear. The skin under her ribs is exposed at her sides because she's wearing a tiny top. It's revealing of her cleavage, but isn't what I would call low-cut. The top is thin though. I can see her nipples through it now that's she's given me my jacket back.

The blood in my body flows to my dick as I imagine all the dirty things I want to do to her. Shit. I have to get myself under control. She's driving me mad, and she isn't even trying.

"Is this you?" She asks me, turning around to face me.

I force my eyes to meet hers. Emma is looking at a photo frame I have on one of my bookshelves. "Yeah, that's me with my parents at the beach. It was before Chester was born."

"You used to be so cute. What happened?" She asks teasingly.

I grin, walking over and placing my hands on her hips. She's left speechless by my actions. My thumbs rub gentle circles on her exposed skin. I duck my head so that my nose brushes hers, and my breath fans across her lips when I speak. "I'll show you cute."

Her breath hitches, and I take the moment to kiss her. The second our lips touch, my stomach fills with butterflies. Kissing her feels electric, like I've been zapped with 10,000 volts of electricity.

I've never had that feeling when I've kissed anyone else. Her arms lock behind my neck, holding me closer as she opens her mouth for me. I breathe in her intoxicating scent, letting my hands trail under the back of her skirt. My hands cup her ass, squeezing the globes until she moans into my mouth.

Fuck me. That's the sexiest sound in the world, and I'm the one that's caused it. I want to hear her moan again and again. The melody of her moans is making me hard, and she gasps into my mouth when she feels my erection pressing into her.

"Bedroom," she pants, her chest rising and falling fast. I take her by the hand and guide her toward my room at the back of the apartment. Once we're inside, I close the door and toss my shirt aside. She turns around, biting her lip as she watches me remove my clothes.

Her pouty lips look so kissable, and I nearly trip in my haste to take my pants and underwear off.

"Oh my," she mumbles quietly, looking at my package.

"Everything okay?" I ask her.

"You're just...big," she says, causing me to smirk.

"Don't worry, I'll fit."

"You're not that big," she says, rolling her eyes at me. "Of course you'll fit."

I laugh. "Sure thing Emma. Whatever you say. It's not like you were shocked by how my cock—"

The words die in my mouth when she throws her shirt to the side. Em is only wearing a tiny lace bra that leaves nothing to the imagination. I can see her pink nipples through the white lace. She maintains eye contact with me as she removes her skirt. I can't help the way my eyes leave hers to drink in how sexy the lacy underwear looks on her. She's wearing a matching lingerie set, which I find incredibly hot.

"Are you going to stand there and stare, or are you going to kiss me?"

"Oh, I'll do more than that," I growl, pouncing on her. My mouth crashes onto hers, and Emma kisses me back equally as passionately. Her hands tug on my hair as I make out with her. I can't believe how sexy she is—every time I look at her, I'm in awe.

My hands can't stop exploring her body. They hook into the band of her underwear, and I pull the lace panties down while crouching to the floor. I toss them aside and look up at her, making eye contact with her doe-eyes.

Fuck, she looks so innocent and fuckable. I want to taste her so bad. My hands spread her legs apart for me so I can kiss her on her mound. Then she tangles her fingers in my hair as I spread her lips apart and let my tongue wiggle into her folds. Her thighs begin to shake as I lave at her sex, and I decide to have her lay back on the bed so I can finish her off properly.

Em scoots to the edge of the bed, lying backward. I position myself right in between her legs, wasting no time diving back into her sex. She whimpers as I pull her clit into my mouth, sucking hard while slipping a finger inside her tight channel. Slowly, I begin pumping in and out of her while driving her toward the edge.

"Kai, I can't-I mean, I'm going to—"

"Come for me Emma," I mumble, using my free hand to grab her breast. She gasps as I squeeze the heavy mound.

I feel her come undone, and my tongue laps at all of her delicious juices while she screams my name.