Episode 37 (Part 2)

Kai

Emma arrives at my apartment building at nine on the dot, and I buzz her inside. She comes up to my door, and I open it when she knocks. She's wearing the same sweater and mini skirt from earlier today in class, and the sight of her long legs already have me turned on. I want her legs wrapped around me while I fuck her silly. She embraces me quickly, like it means nothing, but her scent alone sweeps over me like a ruler commanding her subjects, and I find myself caught under her spell. For a moment, I am unable to think or speak.

"Hi," she says cheerfully, kissing my cheek. I'm dazed for a moment, so I say nothing. She frowns when she pulls back and sees me. "Kai? Everything okay?" Her hand cups my face. I lean my cheek into her palm before I turn my head and kiss it.

"Everything is perfect," I tell her.

She smiles, stepping inside and kicking off her shoes. Emma is completely unaware of the effect she has on me. "Where's Chester? I don't hear him or see him."

"I may have asked him to spend the night at our parents for today."

"What?" She looks surprised. She wouldn't if she knew what I planned for the evening.

"Yeah, trust me it's for the best. I don't think he'd be interested in hearing us keep him up all night." She blushes, and it causes me to smirk at her innocence. "Do you want a drink?" I ask her.

"Yes please. Do you have wine?"

I pour her and myself a glass. We sit on the couch facing each other, and I pull out a tiny gift bag that I stashed in the corner of the room earlier today.

"I have a present for you," I tell her, holding out the bag.

She looks completely surprised. "But I didn't get you anything."

"You didn't have to--I did this because I wanted too. Open it up," I tell her.

She removes the wrapping paper from the bag and pulls it out. I watch her face heat up as she holds the lingerie out and realizes what it is. It's a lacy, strappy, little bright-red number. I thought Emma would look particularly hot in it. "You bought this for me?"

"I bought a lot of things for tonight," I shrug, taking a sip of my wine.

"I can't accept this. It looks so expensive."

I frown. "Of course you can. You're my girlfriend, and I want you to have it. Besides, I owe you a pair of underwear anyway from the one time I tore them off you."

"Buying me underwear is so different from buying me a lacy one-piece."

"I'm not taking it back," I tell her.

She looks me in the eyes as if she can change my opinion, but when she realizes I'm set on this, she sighs. "Alright. Fine. Thank you--I'm assuming you want me to wear it tonight?"

"Only if you want to."

"Of course I want to wear it; it's gorgeous. What else did you buy?" she asks curiously. I watch her set down her now empty wine glass, and she snuggles next to me, resting her head on my chest. I feel her arm wrap around my torso, holding me close. I bring her even closer to me, kissing the top of her head.

"How do you feel about sex toys?"

I look down to see her face, and find her cheeks tinged dark red. "I-I've never used any."

"What about a vibrator?"

"No," she says, biting her lip.

I frown. "Not even for when you masturbate?"

She blushes darker. "Kai! I don't...do that," she finishes awkwardly.

My eyes widen. "What?" In my mind, I had an image of laying on her bed, legs spread wide open while she made herself come. I'm going to have to teach her how to masturbate by herself. The idea alone is making me hard.

"Do you want to use toys in bed?"

"Yes," she replies. This is the darkest I've ever seen her cheeks, and it makes me smirk. It's cute how flustered she gets when I talk about sex. "You bought some for me?'

"Yeah, I went to the store after work today. Bought a few things for us to play with," I tell her, kissing her mouth when I see her still biting her lip.

She moans, responding back eagerly. Emma pulls me over her so that she's lying back flat on the couch with me hovering over her. My mouth finds hers once more, and we begin to make out while she runs her fingers through my hair. I groan as she tugs on my locks. For someone that isn't very sexually experienced, she definitely knows how to get reactions out of me.

I break the kiss, peppering affection down her cheeks, all over her jaw, and over the bridge of her nose. After pecking her lips once more, I tell her to get changed. She sits up on the couch, chest rising and falling fast as she breathes heavy.

While Emma disappears into the bathroom, I rinse out our wine glasses. By the time, I'm finished, Emma's still not out yet. I knock on the bathroom door. "Everything okay in there."

"Yeah, this thing is just really strappy. One sec, I need to figure out where to put my legs--oh, that makes sense." I hear rustling from the other side of the door.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I got it. Almost there," she grunts. After a pause, I hear her say, "Holy shit."

"What is it?" I ask.

"This thing is crotchless," she says, sounding completely surprised. "I guess that's a good thing because this teddy is going to be crazy to take off."

I laugh. "Open the door, the anticipation is killing me," I say.

The door swings open, and out Emma appears looking sexier than ever. Her long hair is down instead of up in it's usual messy bun or ponytail. The racy teddy fits her perfectly--it's even better than I could have imagined. On her body, I see that the lace is actually just a bunch of red hearts strung together to cover her sex and breasts. The straps all meet above her bellybutton. I gesture for her to spin with my finger, and my jaw drops when she turns. There's a ribbon in the back that ties the whole thing together, almost like she's my very own present. The strings do very little to cover her ass, which is how I like it.

"You look so sexy," I tell her, completely in awe.

She giggles, turning around. "Really?"

I smirk at her, picking her up in my arms and carrying her to my bedroom. She's laughing the entire way there. "Yes Em, and I'm about to ruin you."