Episode18

Emerald

Kissing Kai makes me feel like my head is spinning. My hands rest against his chest while we make out, and my heart pounds at the potential of getting caught. At any moment, someone could walk in and see us. The consequences would be horrible for both of us. And yet, I can't bring myself to stop kissing him. He smells absolutely intoxicating.

I can feel my body heating up against his, and when his hands slide down underneath my skirt, I gasp. He squeezes my bottom before hooking his fingers into the underwear and pulling down. I let my panties drop to the ground, and that's when Kai breaks the kiss to whisper in my ear. "Turn around and bend over Emma."

I can't believe we're really doing this and at school of all places. I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself. I want him. I need him bad.
I obey him easily, heart racing when I hear Kai undo his belt and slacks. Soon, I feel him press against me, and he slowly slides into my sex. My hands grip the table hard, and I gasp as he bottoms out. Slowly, he pulls out and thrusts back in, sending sparks flying throughout my body.

"Oh," I moan.

"You have to be quiet," he grunts, thrusting in and out of me again. I focus on the sound of his heavy breathing and the sensation of being filled.

Then I bite my lip to keep from crying out as my walls clench around him. "How does this feel? Faster? Slower?" He asks me. Kai is thrusting slowly and evenly, causing me to moan as I force myself to keep quiet. God, it's so hot having sex like this when anyone could catch us.

"Faster," I pant.

Kai picks up the pace instantly, slamming into me so hard that I hear the sound of our skin smacking together. I can hear the sound of my juices squelching, and the air smells like sex. He begins hammering into me, and I feel his strong hand grip my hip to hold me close while he fucks me hard.

"Fuck you're sexy," Kai groans, pounding into me roughly. His other hands snakes around to my clit, which he rubs aggressively, causing me to suck in a sharp breath.

I feel my legs tense as my belly coils, and my sex flutters as Kai plunges into me repeatedly until I finally shatter into a million shards of ecstasy. I feel him come undone inside me, and he moans as his cum fills me. Adrenaline floods through my veins as I think about what we've just done.

When he pulls out, I feel his cum dripping down my thigh. I wipe it off with my finger, sucking it off. Kai's mouth dries watching me, and he mutters something under his breath that I don't quite catch.

I watch as he drops to the ground and holds my underwear out for me, helping me as I step back into it. He pulls it up my legs and then stands up, eyes dark with lust as he looks down at me.

~~~~
Kai

"What are you doing now? Come over to my place," I tell her. I can't help myself. I don't want to leave her.

Emma grins, guiding me down slightly so I can kiss her. Our lips brush gently before she pulls away. I can taste the saltiness of my cum on her lips, and my dick swells thinking of her mouth swallowing me. "I have work," she tells me, adjusting her mini skirt.

"I didn't know you worked."

"I just got the position on Monday. I'm being trained today."

"Call in sick," I say.

She laughs. "I can't do that. It's not even my first real day of working."

"But I want you to come over. Don't you want to know all the different ways I can make you come?" I breathe.

I hear her breath hitch, and I can't help but smirk. I know she wants to be with me. I just have to convince her to come. "I can't. I really need this job Kai," she says, frowning.

I tuck a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "Okay, fine. I understand."

"If you want, I can come to your place after. I don't think the orientation will take very long."

I reply without even thinking. "Yeah, text me."

She grins, and I watch her collect her things and leave the classroom. As she heads out, I gather all the quizzes and head to my car. The entire way home, I think of nothing but the way it felt to bury myself inside Emma, fucking the daylight out of her. The sounds of her moaning ring like music in my head, and I feel myself getting hard just thinking about her. When I get home, I head to the shower and jerk off, thinking about how it felt to see my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

It was wrong to sleep with her—I know. She's my student, and it's 100% wrong. I most definitely shouldn't have invited her back to my place, but I lose all sense of rational thought with her around. She casts a spell of seduction over me that I can't shake. It's not even about being seduced; most of the time, I'm attracted to the way she thinks about the world rather than how she looks. The fact that she's sexy as hell is just an added bonus.

Fuck. Why does she have to be one of my students? I feel like nothing in the universe ever goes my way. All I want is to be with her, and she's the one thing I can't have.