She checks the time as she starts to take her hair from the bonnet and scarf. She took the time to blow it out and flat iron it the night before, wanting to change things up for herself.

Combing her hair straight, it falls a little past her shoulders. She makes sure that the part in the middle is straight before checking herself in the mirror once more.

Harper pushes her lips to the side as she bites the inside of her cheek.

Should I put makeup on? I'll be in public... not by myself. I don't want to be out with Yoongi looking.. tired. God forbid someone sees us together. What would they think seeing me like that with him?

What would they say? Would they make a comment? Would they whisper to each other about it?

Harper's eyebrows furrow as she frowns. She doesn't know why she's even thinking such thoughts. It doesn't matter what they'll think. Them going out for coffee isn't what it looks like. It isn't a date. They're just going to discuss arrangements for Onyx... with Yoongi as the sitter. That's all that this is.

She tries to convince herself of what she knows but still falls short of believing herself.

Her alarm goes off, letting her know that it's time to leave and she sighs.

She takes Onyx out of the bouncer and puts his shoes on before getting him into his car seat. She grabs his blanket and puts it over him, tucking it into the sides. Making sure that she has everything in his diaper bag, she puts her shoes and coat on and heads out the door.

######

Yoongi types away at his computer, writing up synopsis notes after a two and a half hour surgery. A pretty easy way to occupy his morning, if he does say so himself.

His phone buzzes on his desk and he looks at it. It isn't the alarm that he set going off, but rather, a text message from Taehyung.

He taps the screen and unlocks his phone to look at it.

Tae: We're going out for lunch down the street. Care to join?

Yoongi licks over this lips as he licks his phone up to text back. He sits back against his chair and type sour his response. He sends it off before getting back to his notes.

Twenty minutes later, he's saving and submitting them as there's a knock on his door.

"Come in. It's open."

The door opens and Nurse James sticks his head in.

"Afternoon, Doc." Yoongi greets him with a light smile.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Min. I was asked to come get you for lunch. Tae is running a few minutes late so Hailey sent me down. They'll meet us there. I had to pop into Hyde's office for a minute though so they might already be on their way."

"Oh. Is everything alright? Did something happen?" Yoongi asks as he stands up. He puts his phone into his pocket and walks to grab his coat from the hanger.

"One of the toddler patients in his office has to get shots and is not happy about it at all."

"What? Really?" Yoongi's face twists in surprise.