I see. I'll text Midoriya

And I'm reading

Btw, can I come over?

Arisa ☄️💙

Sure

Just be careful. Never know when a villain's lurking around.

Shoto 🤍🔥

Don't worry

Arisa let her phone go and quickly got changed. The sun was setting and she stared out the window for a moment before changing into a much comfier set of clothing. A black shirt and black shorts before walking out her room, announcing, "Shoto's coming over."

"You're spending an awful lot of time with him."

Aizawa was laying on the couch in the living area, arm over his eyes and the news playing in the background. He lifted his arm to look at the girl that stood behind the couch he was on, "Do you like him?"

"Well," she propped her elbows on the couch, "I don't know. I don't understand things like that yet."

The doorbell then rang and she straightened, "That's him."

She shuffled towards the door, pulled it open to see Shoto. She smiled, "Hi. You're here quick."

He smiled, "I came from the hospital," she stepped aside and allowed him to come. She shut the door behind him and watched as he took off his shoes and stepped further inside, greeting Aizawa briefly who only held up a hand in response. Arisa looked to the boy, "Have you eaten?"

"I have. I actually came here to watch Anohana with you," he smiled slightly, "I heard that it was a good anime and so I thought I'd watch it with you."

Aw.

He give his sling bag a single pat and she could hear something rustle, "I got us snacks too."

Arisa scratched her cheek, "But I heard Anohana's sad. Like, really sad. You up for that?"

"I don't cry easy."

"Me neither. Let's go."

The two took to her room and she quickly set it up on her TV by her bed.

Needless to say, Arisa and Shoto ended up clinging to each other, crying by the end of the anime, surrounded by a pile of tissues. Arisa let out a few hiccups as she pulled the blanket tighter around herself while Shoto quietly wiped a few tears.

The anime ended and they were greeted by a black screen with their own reflections staring back at them.

"That broke my undead heart."

"I didn't realize it was that sad."

She sniffled, "I told you."