Arisa shivered regardless and quickly paid for her items, happily carrying the Toji cutout out of the store. Outside, her eyes narrowed as she suddenly had a bad feeling. It wasn't as extreme as the time when villains invaded USJ but it was there. She quickly headed towards a certain direction, the place where her instincts were telling her to go, looking odd with her large Toji cutout occasionally smacking the side of her thigh as she ran.

Her eyes widened when she saw Izuku coughing in the distance, a panicked Ochako by his side. Arisa frowned and ran towards them, dropping her items at her feet and tended to the boy, "What happened? Izuku, are you okay? Come on, look at me," he was wheezing and holding his throat. Arisa bent down slightly and saw bruises lining his neck which made her frown.

Ochako explained to her the situation, "It was Shigaraki. Stay with him. I'll go get help."

The girl ran and Arisa sat him down on the nearby bench, her eyes darkened as she watched him rub his neck. Arisa glanced around, seeing the agents that were tasked to watch her hiding in plain sight. How did none of them notice Shigaraki? She couldn't approach them. She was forbidden from doing so because it'd hinder them.

"What did he want?"

"I don't know. He asked me about Stain and a bunch of other things. I don't know," he ran a hand through his hair. Arisa secretly used her quirk to remove her bruising from his neck and mentally cheered when they disappeared. Arisa wrapped an arm around his shoulder, leaning her head against his, "It'll be fine. We'll figure things out."

He leaned into her, "Yeah. I hope so."

Soon enough, Ochako returned and the mall was immediately closed. Izuku was taken away by the police to get his statement regarding the incident. Arisa walked home alone, her Toji cutout still in hand, deep in thought. It was surprising how easily Shigaraki blended into the crowd and got ahold of Izuku. She didn't sense anything beforehand. Perhaps it was because he wasn't looking to harm anyone within the vincinity. It'd be different if it were otherwise.

She reached home and Aizawa was waiting for her by the entry way.

He looked concerned, "Are you alright?"

Confused, she clarified, "I'm fine. Izuku was the one that was confronted by Shigaraki. I was someplace else."

Relieved he placed a firm hand on her head, "I know. I was just asking," he let her go and stared at the cardboard cut out beside her, "I told you to stop wasting money on things like that."

"It's worth it. Toji is daddy."

He grimaced and walked away, "Get away from my sight."

She laughed and headed towards her room, kicking the door open, set Toji aside and flopped onto her bed, stomach first. She pulled out her phone to see a text from Shoto.

Shoto 🤍🔥

I heard what happened.

Did anything else happen?

Are you okay?

Arisa ☄️💙

Nothing else happened

Izuku's the one that was confronted

So, I'm alright

What are you doing rn, Shoto?

Shoto 🤍🔥