Chapter 30

(WARNING!! YALL ASKED FOR MORE, I GIVE YOU MORE~)

Amira's POV

    I don't understand how can someone happen to give this intense affect on me.

   I feel like I've been catching my own breath, gasping now and then as her fingers moved in a distinct rhythm.  Her wet tongue have found it's way down to my chest and expertly tickling it with her mouth, sending electric shocks down to my core.

   Sweat formed on and trickling down her forehead as she watched me going insane to the intense sensation. The way she looked at me with ultimate seriousness made me feel embarrassed. I was a moaning mess and strands of hair have stick on my cheeks and my neck and . My face have already turned red due to the heat emerging.

   I closed my eyes feeling it starting to roll back in pleasure when her fingers fastening. I could not keep it in as I feel it coming and my toes started to curl in pleasurable bliss.

   "M-Moon I'm about to-" my eyes widened when she stopped and successfully put me over the edge.

"W-What are you doing?!" I exclaimed with frustration as I put my arm over my head to collect myself but instead of showing any remorse, she smirked and brought her fingers in her mouth and sucking on it while her eyes remained fixated on me in all seriousness yet with hidden mischief flickering in them as if waiting for me to show any reaction.

  "Do you wanna taste yourself?" She asked, tilting her head.

I gulped as I watch her hand moving toward my opening and sliding it up as if to scoop some of my juice and pointed it on my lips.

  I've never tasted myself before yet she waited for me to open my mouth.

  "I'll let you cum once I let you know how sweet you taste." She whispered.

"Open up." She tilted her head back and smile at me in anticipation.

I hesitantly open my lip and allowed her finger to gently slide it in.

  I gulped as I stared back at her who was watching me in satisfaction. My head is in haywire. I don't think I'm in my right mind and I don't even have the plans to snap out of it.

"Good girl."

  But I looked at her in confusion when she left the bed, put on her blouse and walked towards the door.

  "W-Where are you going?" I slowly rose up from my position. She turned her head and her lips turned into a lopsided smirk.

  "Getting you another treat."

    I gasped when she came back with something in her hand. I am definitely not stupid enough not to know what she was holding as she took off her pants, leaving her in her underwear and buckled it on her torso.

   "Suck." She commanded. I cautiously rose from the bed and put the tip in my mouth and stared back at her.

   Her breath hitched as she watched me encircling my tongue over it's length. I saw how she bit her lower as her eyes filled with lust when her hands grabbed a fistful of my hair and guiding my head unto it and tears started pooling in my eyes, feeling gagged when it somehow hit the back of my throat.

   I pushed my head away to catch for air. I felt like I have ran a thousand miles by now and my jaw was already aching due to it's length.

  She took a step forward and lifted my chin as she devoured my lips with her own and slowly made me turn to face away from her.