Chapter 9

Moon's POV

    Rule One: To be bad, you have to act like you're not afraid to fight. Trade the innocent demure with bold and provocative confidence. Learn to not give a f*ck and walk as if your place is on top of the pyramid.

  When you are big and bad, you get attention easier. It does not matter whether if it was with admiration or distaste. All that matters the most is you.

 A lady like me waiting for another lady who is already late isn't a very pleasant way to be. However, patience might compensate me with good outcome if I just let my maids do what's best for my taste.

There's no other way to start an event other than arriving with a lousy partner anyway.

  She dressed into a different person. With her make up and everything, I'm convinced she is ready. She wore a red velvet dress and over excesses herself with chains and dimes around her neck and all over her back . With the help of the servants, We were able to fix her hair into a neat braid as if to show off the jewels dangling on her body.

 With the help of the servants, We were able to fix her hair into a neat braid as if to show off the jewels dangling on her body

Compared to mine, I made mine something that could match her outfit for the event.

  The make up was no less light and her lips tinted in burgundy color . I smirked. This does not look like a Pastel Spring Banquet themed dress and I intend it to be that way.

 "How do you feel, Lady Amira?" One maid asked.

  "Nervous. The theme did not match our dress Your Highness." Amira stated.

  "Oh we dont follow the rules here sweetheart." I replied and stood up from my seat. 

  "Feeling pretty yet?" I asked and tucked my hand into my pocket to check the time on my pocket watch.

 "Exceptionally." she replied. She must've practiced all night for this. I could hear her talk on the balcony all night, I thought she was sleep talking. She did not sleep at all. I admit I hated the noise but sending her to another room would give the Queen access to harming her.

"I'm ready Your Highness." she stated and proceeded to grab my arm.

"Let's go?" she said cheerfully and with that, we immediately walked to the main entrance .