𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔷𝔢

Start from the beginning

 "I'm glad you back Sal," Billie says putting down her burrito and lacing my hand with her. "There is something I would like to ask you," Billie states nervously. 

"Being a year apart made me realize how much I need you in my life, I couldn't sleep, eat, or communicate without you, and the risk that you could leave again and put me in the same situation I couldn't bear. So Sal, veux-tu être ma petite amie?" (will you be my girlfriend?) Billie asks me in French. 

"You learned French?" I reply shocked. "Yes, I learned it while you were away." She replies. "Yes! Of course, I'll be your girlfriend." I say pulling her into a kiss. As we make out lightning cracks causing both of us to jump. 

Once our heart rate lowers we laugh as the rain starts pouring down. "Come on let's go home," Billie states as we walk back to the front seats. 

We arrive at the house in soaked clothes. My hair is drenched along with Billies. We take off our shoes at the door and make our way to Billie's room.

 She turns on her heater in the corner while I begin to take off my shirt, Billie freezes when she sees me in my black lacy bra. "My face is up here Eilish," I say causing her to blush. "I'm sorry I'm going to step out for a minute," She says before I stop her. 

"what's wrong you can't take it?" I replied with a smirk. "No it's just I do-" Billie starts to say until she is interrupted by my lips smashing into hers. "Billie grips my hips as she deepens the kiss. 

She pushes me onto the bed as we continue makeout. I pull her hair causing her to let out a moan while she moans I slip my tongue into her mouth as we fight for dominance I win and explore her mouth

. I flip her over causing her to moan from the impact. I began to take off her shirt until she stopped me. "Sal wait," Billie says out of breath. "What's wrong?" I ask immediately moving. "Nothing I don't know what I'm doing. I'm still a virgin" Billie tells me. "Ok that's no problem I'll take it slow and you can tell me when it ever gets to be too much. I'll take care of you tonight," I replied causing Billie to nod her head.

 We begin to make out again as I ask for permission to take off her shirt she nods her head. 

I take off her shirt only which leaves her in a tan-laced bra. I continue to make out with her slowly making my way to her neck sucking and biting leaving marks everywhere.

 I continue to suck until Billie lets out a moan in a certain spot causing me to focus my attention on that spot leaving a dark purple mark when done. 

"Fuck" Billie moans as I continue to kiss her making my way down to her bra. "Can I take this off of you?" I ask for permission.

 I can see Billie shift uncomfortably. "I don't have to take it off if you are not comfortable with it," I replied. "No, it's fine just take it off please." She practically begs me.

 I take off her bra causing her breasts to come out of the bra. I start to suck on her left nipple while taking my hand and rubbing the other.

 I suck and flick my tongue in different directions as she whimpers under me. I continue to do this with the other side until both nipples are erect from the wetness mixing with the cold air. 

I began to take my bra off until Billie stopped me. "Let me take it off," She says in a low raspy voice as her eyes are filled with lust. 

She snakes her hand behind my bra and undoes it in a smooth motion. Billie just sits there mesmerized looking at my chest. "You can touch them you know," I say looking at Billie as she pulls her hands up to my chest moving my breast around and flicking my nipples.