• Coffee shop • M • Yoonmin •

Min Yoongi really liked Park Jimin, but he was too shy to ask out the other male.

One day at a coffee shop, Park was coming over to take Min's order, and instead of ordering his usual caramel macchiato, he replied with "you, please".

"anything else, sir ?" replied Jimin, with a cheeky smile and a glint in his eyes.

"n-no.. that's all". stuttered Yoongi, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"okay, give me 15 mins and i'm all yours" and with a quick wink, Jimin left to serve another table.

'what the- it actually worked ? damn.' thought Yoongi, a smug smile on his face.

-- (time skip 15 mins because i'm lazy) --

the door to the staff room slammed shut, and Jimin broke off the kiss to turn the lock into place, making sure no one would disturb them. they had half an hour, for Jimin's 'lunch' break.

"shit, shit you're so hot" said Jimin in between kisses, sliding his hand underneath Yoongi's t-shirt.

"s-says you" replied Yoongi, out of breath.

Jimin broke the kiss off to lift Yoongis t-shirt off, and ran his hands up and down the boys stomach. there wasn't anything defined there, but he had a rather flat stomach, and pink, perky nipples, stood to attention in the cold air.

"can i play with them ?" asked Jimin, with a smirk.

"y-yes please" signed Yoongi, and with that, Jimin pinched the pink buds and emitting a small breathy moan from Yoongi.

"oh god why haven't we done this sooner ?" Jimin said, as he brought his face down to Yoongi's neck, where he began placing small kisses and licks onto the skin there.

"i've always liked you but i was too nervous to ask you out.. it's my fault"

"why didn't you say ? i've liked you since you first walked into the store, and that was months ago !"

"i-i was too shy you wouldn't like me back.."

"so all the very obvious flirting wasn't actually that obvious then, i guess"

Jimin chuckles, and places another kiss to Yoongi's neck, this time biting down sharply and sucking at the skin, intending to leave a mark.

"i want a date with you" said Jimin, looking Yoongi in the eyes as he still played with his nipples, now harder but so, so soft too.

"o-okay"

"tomorrow, 6pm. i'll pick you up after my shift finishes, and we'll go for ice cream. and then a walk on the beach, how about that ?"

"i-i'd love that, that's perfect. i'll give you my number before i leave and then i can message you my address"

"good idea" replied Jimin, and his hands slowly made their way to Yoongi's trousers, briefly stopping at the waistline before he looked up and met the other boys eyes.

"c-can we wait.. please ? i'd be more than happy for something to happen but i don't think right now is the best time, and we've got an official d-date now.." said Yoongi, flooding crimson from his neck to the tips of his ears.

"yeah, that's ok. i understand. maybe i'm rushing a little bit" replied Jimin, a little flustered from looking at the boy in front of him.

an alarm sounded, and with that, Jimin had to go back to work. fixing his hair and wiping his mouth, he unlocked the door again and started to leave. but, he turned around and handed Yoongi his phone.

"your number please, sir" said Jimin

"o-okay one moment" the other boy replied

--

"okay there you g-go.." said Yoongi, and he filled with warmth and couldn't stop the smile from forming on his face.

"thanks. have a great day, and i'll see you tomorrow, okay ?" said Jimin, who also had a big smile on his face.

and with that, Yoongi was left alone. he made his way out of the shop and into his car, a stupid grin on his face. he sat there for a long time, congratulating himself on what had happened

--
END