• Sex • M • Yoonmin •

Top: Jimin
Bottom: Yoongi
~~~~

Yoongi laid under Jimin panting, small moans escaping his lips as Jimin attached his mouth to his neck, sucking and licking on the sweet skin there. Taking small bites every now and again as he wanted to leave a mark.

Yoongi let out a big moan as Jimin latched down, biting his teeth all the way into Yoongis neck at the same time as he pulled at his nipples, there was too much pleasure and Yoongi was so needy. He wanted Jimin inside of him.

"Jimin.. ahh.. please fuck me" Yoongi moaned, grabbing onto Jimins cock, playing with it until it became fully grown.

"Fuckk.. can't you wait my love ? I'm having too much fun playing with you" Jimin replied, taking one of Yoongis nipples into his mouth and gently biting and circling it with his tongue.

"Daddy.. I need you, please. Please fill me up. Use me please" Yoongi heard himself begging but he didn't care, he needed to be full of Jimin, and soon.

His skin felt as if It was on fire, every soft pad of Jimins skin that connected with his own set a new flame ablaze.

Pulling both of their pants down to their ankles, Jimin grabbed some lube from the other side of the bed.

"Are you sure baby ? It's your first time" Jimin asked, slightly worried. Yoongi hadn't taken him yet, he didn't want to hurt him.

"Yes please, please fuck me Jimin" Yoongi whined with impatience, and that's all that Jimin needed to quickly get prepared.

"It's going to hurt baby, we'll take it slow so you don't hurt so much" Jimin spoke lowly. His voice had dropped into a lower tone, it was full of lust and love for his baby, he had waited so long for this moment.

He opened the lube and squirted a generous amount onto his fingers, grabbed Yoongis waist and positioned him so he laid straight on the bed with his bum up in the air a little. He rubbed the tip of one of his fingers around the rim of Yoongis hole, spreading the lube around to make it easier.

"Ok baby, last time, are you sure ?" Jimin asked.

"Fuck, Jimin, just fuck me please I need you so bad" Huffed Yoongi, and with that he let out a big moan, Jimin had slipped his index finger into Yoongis hole and was slowly pushing it all the way in.

Once it reached the knuckle, Jimin pulled it out and pushed in gain faster, Yoongi felt uncomfortable and it hurt a little, but he was so horny and excited to care for the pain. He soon felt another finger slip in next to the first, and this time he couldn't help but notice the stretching feeling it was giving him.

Moans poured out of him as Jimin slowly fucked into him, increasing in speed. Another finger, that made three now. Yoongi had three fingers inside of his ass. He was ready.

"Jimin-ah, please, I can't take it anymore I need you inside of me" Yoongi moaned as he squirmed around, Jimin was digging his fingers all the way inside of Yoongis hole, all the way to the knuckle, trying to reach the little bundle of nerves that he knew would send Yoongi wild.

"Ok baby, I think you're ready" Jimin replied, taking his fingers out of Yoongi and wiping them on the towel next to them.

He applied more lube onto his cock, and rubbed it up and down on Yoongis hole to tease him, but when he started whimpering and begging for Jimins cock, he couldn't do anything other than provide.

He pushed into Yoongi, eliciting loud, stringy moans, it was so, so tight and warm, and Jimin was in heaven. He had never felt so good before. It was difficult, but he pushed all the way into Yoongi with a few thrusts, and once he felt him loosen up a little around him, he picked up the pace.

Yoongi was gone, his brain simply wasn't working. He felt so full and loved, so used but so pleasured. He never knew he could feel so good. It had hurt at first but he slowly got used to the pain, choked moans became longer and louder, increasing in pitch with every thrust that Jimin made inside of him.

Jimin had been thrusting at the same pace, but as he felt himself near his edge, he slammed into Yoongi with more force, hitting his prostate and sending him over the edge, seeing white. As Yoongi came on his stomach, Jimin filled him up. Both the boys moaned together, riding out their orgasms.

Once both boys had calmed down, still panting lightly, Jimin picked up the towel and placed it underneath Yoongis bum, and slowly pulled out. A thick stream of cum dribbled out of Yoongis hole, onto the towel and forming into a small puddle.

Yoongi moaned a last time, and his hole tensed, sending the rest of the cum out with a squeeze.

"Oh my god.." he whispered, staring up at Jimin in awe.

They captured each other's lips in a tender, loving kiss and then Yoongi burst into soft giggles.

"What is it baby ?" Jimin asked him, slightly confused.

"You.. you just fucked me and I really enjoyed it. Jimin, I came from you fucking my hole" said Yoongi bashfully, a small blush tinting his cheeks.

Jimin let out a small chuckle and cleaned Yoongi with the dry part of the towel, rolling it into a ball and throwing it in his laundry basket. A problem for another day. He laid down on the bed next to Yoongi and soon the other boy had snuggled into his chest, Jimins arm wrapped around his neck to pull him in closer.

"I love you Jimin" whispered Yoongi, kissing Jimin on his chest.

"I love you too, Yoongi. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you" replied Jimin, leaving a small kiss on Yoongis forehead.

The two snuggled into each other again, and with that, they both fell asleep.

~~~~