• Break • A/F • Namjin •

warning:
includes-

- fluff

- texting

- Namjin <3

- some angst (oops)

---

and with that, we begin.

---

seokkie:

hey baby, how are you doing ?| delete ?
hey, how are you ?

Joon ❤️:

i'm good.

i miss you..|
i miss yo|
i miss|
i|

my day is going well.

seokkie:

i'm glad to hear it.
i hope you have a good evening.

Joon ❤️:

yeah. you too.

--
*Namjoon's POV*

*incoming call from Seokkie*
accept ☑️ / decline

"hey. i know you said we're having a break, but it's been over two weeks now, and i miss you so freakin' much" said Jin, and my heart clenched.

"yeah.. i know. i miss you too, but i need time to heal, to study, to catch up with college, and then i can see you again. i only have two more exams left and then i'm all yours.." i replied, feeling horrible but i didn't want to back down on what i had said.

"only two ? you have to take them today right, so i've not even got long until i can see you.."

"yeah, they're scheduled for today, i have one in the morning and one after my lunch break, so i'm using all my time to study."

"oh shoot, the first bell just rang, i've got to go. i'll speak to you later, ok ?" i said, and i grabbed my stuff.

before the call ended, i heard a small "ok, i love you."

and my heart melted. i wanted to be with Jin, he was my everything, but i had to follow my own rules and focus on exams.

-- time skip to after exams --

ugh.. i'm so tired. but all my exams are over with now..

as i packed everything into my bag, my friend came over to me, hand-in-hand with his boyfriend, Jimin.

"hi Joonie, how was the last exam ? we found it quite difficult, but for a smarty-pants like you it would have been simple, i bet." asked Yoongi, with a smile.

"all my exams have been quite easy, but i'm so tired from staying up and studying that i just want to go home and collapse.." i replied, and a small yawn snuck out my mouth.

"uh.. about that." came a voice, and i gasped as i turned around.

"Jinnie !" i yelled, and ran into his arms. "i wasn't expecting to see you"

"well yeah, i wanted to surprise you for doing well in your exams" he said, almost shyly. "unless.. you want a longer break ?"

he had a nervous look in his eyes, and my heart panged. i felt awful at the fact that i'd kept him waiting for so long.

"no, i'm all yours" i said with a wide smile.

"oh god, come here" he said, and then i felt his lips on mine, and i felt the contentment i had needed for weeks. i was back with Jin, i was back with my love.

"ugh go get a room" said Yoongi, and i turned to him and gave him a smirk before pulling Jin into another kiss.

"i love you Namjoon, please never leave me again. even if it's for a break. i can't explain how much i've missed you." he says, and we wrap our arms round each other.

"i promise. you're mine now, always and forever."

--

End