• Pool • M • Vmin •

two childhood friends possibly becoming more ? or will things get in the way and mean their friendship falls apart forever...
--
includes:

- Vmin
- pool sex/smut 😳
- love and lots of kisses

--
*Jimins pov*

An alarm sounded, and I swung my arm around until I came into contact with it, groaning in frustration until the loud beeping came to a stop.

I sighed, rolling over onto one side and then yawned. I couldn't remember why I set my alarm in the first place, it was a weekend, saturday morning at 8am to be exact.

To be completely honest, I felt like I had died and come back to life, and my breath smelt the same, so I dragged myself slowly out from underneath the warm mass of covers that had piled upon me whilst I slept, and walked towards my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, and once deeming that they were in fact clean, and no longer covered in a thick layer of fur, I switched off the tap and left the bathroom.

I grabbed my swimming shorts from off my desk, and quickly slipped into them after taking off my pajamas.

Making my way down to the pool, grabbing a towel along the way and throwing it on the nearest sun bed, I wondered when I was next going to see my friend Taehyung.

Him and I had been best friends since kindergarten, we were like two peas in a pod. That's how everyone described us, anyway.

Making up my mind to message him after my swim, I dove head first into the pool and broke the surface of the cool water.

I swam a few laps until the burning feeling on my skin had begun to settle down and the water became more comfortable, and then decided I would practice some diving for my next swimming competition.

My phone rang as I pulled myself up on the side of the pool, and towelling my hair dry, I accepted the call and put it on speaker mode.

"Hey, chim, what you up to right now ?" asked a voice, belonging to my best friend Taehyung.

"I've just been for a quick swim, was going to throw in some practice while I was here, do you want to join ?" I replied, sitting down on the sun bed that was previously laden by my towel.

"Yeah sure, let me grab my shorts and I'll be right over." he replied, and with that the call ended, allowing me to throw the phone and my towel back on the bed as I dived into the pool once more.

-- time skip bc i'm lazy --

I'd dived a few times and was finishing my third lap of the pool when there was a loud knock on my garden fence, and then a cloud of fluffy hair popped over the top of the fence, a cute boxy smile following.

"Hey, Tae, come join !" I shouted, in excitement. It had been a few weeks since I had seen him, as I had been practicing for my competitions and working in all of my spare time.

"Hold on" he shouted back, and threw a towel and his other belongings on the sun bed.

His t-shirt soon followed, revealing his toned stomach, he must have been working out more since I last saw him. The thought made my face burn, and I had to turn away and swim another lap to distract myself.

When I returned to my position at the side of the pool, Tae had decided to dive in, giving me a proper view, and it sent my thoughts into frenzy again.

Why was I thinking this way, and why now ? My head crammed full of worried thoughts, I never noticed my best friend had snuck up behind me in the pool.

As I was pushed under the water, I let out a little yelp, trying to pull myself back up to the surface.

"Hey ! What was that for, idiot ?!" I screamed at him, rubbing the water out of my eyes.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You seemed so far away." He replied, a slight tone of sadness creeping into his voice.

"Well you sure do know how to get my attention." I laughed, and with that, I shoved him under the water as revenge.

Before he could break the surface I made sure to quickly swim away, putting my skills into practice, my heart thudding, seemingly about to burst out of my chest.

"I'll get you for that !" Tae screamed, and my heart got faster as he grabbed at my ankle, pulling me towards him through the water.

I slammed into his chest, and words were soon forgotten. I noticed his hands snaked around me, one at my mid back, and one closer to my waist.

We looked into each other's eyes, and my heart was beating so fast I was sure he could hear it, and my face was surely beet-red too. Why did he make me feel like this ? It was my best friend. My Tae.

Maybe that's why I felt safe in his arms when he pulled me closer to his body, felt secure in his grip when he grabbed my chin and pulled my lips to his.

Maybe it's why I felt in heaven when his hand soon found my bum, squeezing gently while his lips roamed mine.

Soon, I was moaning into his mouth while both his hands gripped at the skin underneath my swim shorts, and with embarrassing passion I grabbed at his chest.

I wanted to feel him on me everywhere.

"Can I take these off ?" He quietly asked, gently pulling at the waistband of my swim shorts.

I groaned into another kiss, and guided his hands to pull the shorts down from around my waist. While I tried to take them off fully, he swiftly pulled his off too, took both pairs and threw them to the side of the pool.

It didn't even take him a second before he was on me again, this time pressing further into my skin with a deep moan.

"I've always wanted to kiss you, to feel your skin on mine" Tae confessed, secretly confirming that my heart would never calm down again.

As we continued kissing, our hands roamed each other's upper bodies, but I soon felt a soft pad of skin place some pressure on my thigh.

Soon, Tae had both hands on each of my thighs and was squeezing and groping at them, eliciting long moans from my mouth. But he didn't stop there, whilst one hand was still groping, his other hand slid further up my thigh to rest on the bone of my v-line.

My breath caught in my throat, this was further than I had been with anyone. But I was more than happy, this was Tae. I would let him touch me anywhere.

He caught my eye and with a small nod, I assured him that it was ok to carry on further.

------

A/N: I wanted to post this before but I'd also like to write a pt.2, so please keep an eye out ! <3