15

Eren's POV

"It'll be perfect for sex..." I stare right at him. He looked away quickly and I smirked. "What's wrong?"

"Y-you can't just say that!"

"Oh? But I just did." I smirked even wider as I got from off the bed and walked over to him. I massaged his arms while he folded his clothes. He moaned quietly before he slowly stood up.

"S-stop."

"Your a stuttering mess aren't you?"

He turned around and glared right at me and I put my hands up in defensive. The door swung open and we turned to look to see Hanji and Mikasa.

"We will be back, we're getting spare keys!" They both said before leaving and slamming the door shut.

Levi's POV

I rolled my eyes forgetting about what Eren said already. Even though Eren and I are good, I still felt overwhelmed about him and Max... I'll have to get over it, it's too late, I've already accepted his apology and he accepted mines.

"You excited for Thursday?" Eren asked as he started to massage my shoulders. I shuddered at the feeling blushing slightly.

It was Monday, Christmas was on Thursday meaning my birthday was coming up.

"I guess. I could careless about Christmas and my Birthday. Just another day of getting older."

"That's true, but getting older means me and you will start a family soon." He smirked at me from above making me blush.

I cover my face with my unfolded shirt. "God dammit Eren stop making me blush. I'm still mad at you, y'know?"

"I do know as I saw the face you had 5 minutes ago. You'll get over it though because I'll make you forget  because me and you are meant to be."

"Still the same aren't you?" I mumbled as he messed with my hair.

"Definitely."

-

Mika and Hanji came back after awhile, we all got our spare keys before we all sat around. "So are we gonna get a tree or?" Connie asked with a raised brow.

"Huh... Didn't think about that." Mikasa said quietly.

"Let's go get one!" Sasha said happily.

We all got up and put something better on before hopping back into the car in our seating arrangements.

Eren and I happily sat in the back and we were uh... Making out.

"Okay guys chill on the noises at least." Jean spat from the front ish.

I flipped Jean off before placing my lips on Eren's again whom was gently rubbing my thigh. "I thought you were mad at me still." Eren said as he pulled away slightly.

"I am." I said before kissing his neck ever so slightly.

"Yeah? Are you sure?" He lifted my face up.

"Yes." I glare at him and he tilted his head before kissing me again.

I kissed him back and blushed as he rubbed my ass. "Oh my fucking god. We're here." Ymir said and pulled us apart.

I chuckled before getting out of the car and looking around to see all of the christmas trees. I don't like them but whatever.

Eren grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the entrance. We walked inside together and I blushed as he rubbed my knuckles. Fuck...

"Alright guys split up and find some cute ones!" Historia said before running off with Ymir.

I ran off with Eren as we happily looked around. "Okay so I'm thinking something medium." He said as he crouched down slightly. "I'm too short for this one so no."

Eren was a tall guy now, before he wasn't. So for him to be shorter than this christmas tree, it's not fun.

We kept looking until we find something that was perfect. "We found one!" I said loud enough for anyone who was apart of our group nearby.

Soon they all came towards us and checked it out. "Not bad... Let's get this one then."