13.

Eren's POV

The next day I woke up and took a quick shower and put on some better clothes. I then went back into the room and saw Levi rubbing his tired eyes and his hair a messy fit.

"Goodmorning," I said happily.

He mumbled something as he slowly got up. He grabbed some clothes and I quickly shot up and open the door for him to go to the bathroom. As he walked over to the door he glared at me before walking inside and shutting the door.

I giggled. How cute.

I waited a bit for Levi but then there was a knock on the door came. I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened it up to see everyone who looked really happily.

They all pushed inside and got onto our beds. "What's up? Levi's in the s-" The door from behind me opened up to reveal a cleaned fresh Levi. He walked past me and glared at everyone who was on his bed but he sat down them next to them.

"Well... It's almost Christmas.." Mikasa started with made Levi groan.

My eyes then widened. LEVI'S BIRTHDAY!

"So we decided we're all going to go to a cabin from Petra's family." Mikasa giggled.

Everyone clapped their hands and I did too.

"So. We were thinking everyone should but their gifts for people if you would like to get anyone anything, then pack up. We're going to be leaving in 2 weeks so you better get some more clothes too while your added. This is Christmas break we have until January to stay at that cabin." Petra nodded at all of us.

Sasha squealed with Historia and us guys cheered. Levi seemed unimpressed. "You guys have fun. I'm not going n-"

"Levi." Mikasa spoke as she placed a hand on his head. "Your going!" She giggled.

He stared at Mikasa before shaking his head making Levi move her hand. "Tch."

That totally means he's going! Awesome.

-

"Alright, so.. boys split up. Girls split up." Mikasa clapped her hands. "Meet back here in an hour."

We were all at the mall going shopping for our gifts and also for some new clothes for the cabin. We slowly started to walk away.

I began to walk around and go into random stores. I then immediately get everyone gifts for everyone. Levi's gift is something.. Special..

(CC: I might not tell you the gifts for EVERYONE.. But maybe I will for Mikasa, and Levi.. Or maybe I will do everyone or maybe half of them. We will see.)

-

I have all my things so I walk back to the group. Seems like I was the last one to get there. They all were looking at me and they gave me weird stares.

"What?" I look at them with a confused look.

"... Why do you have.." Connie started.

"SO MANY FUCKING BAGS!" Sasha finished.

"Because they are all for you?" I smile and held up the bags.

I glanced at Levi who had a lot of stuff also but not as much as me. Maybe this is his way of saying sorry of getting everyone things. I always see something expensive.. Probably for Mikasa by the color red.

-

I started to hide all the bags from Levi even though I don't think he would snoop but you know... I have to?

For the rest of these two weeks I need to make it up to Levi.

-

For the past couple of days I failed miserably trying to get Levi to forgive me. The more I talk to him the more he gets pissed off... So maybe I should just give him space.

For the last three days of being at the dorms and going to our early and late classes, I've been thinking about what to bring for two weeks of being there... Before I thought about my clothes again a knock on the door was made.

Levi jogged to the door and opened it to reveal Petra. We both stared at her... Even though we spoke to Petra about the trip we been a little distant from Petra...

"Can I come in..." She asked quietly.

Levi shrugged and allowed her in. She took a seat on a chair and folded her arms and she looked at the both of us. "I wanted to say... I'm sorry for everything..." She said with a big frown. "I wanted to say this because I don't want us to be awkward anymore."

Levi and I had no works for her. We had no idea what to say at all... So she went on.

"Eren, I do not like you anymore... I love you as my friend. Levi, I'm so sorry for being evil to you. I love you as my friend also. I know you guys cant forgive me just so fast.. Or maybe you guys can never forgive me... But I truly am sorry."

I started off by coughing. "I was not expecting that..." I let out a sigh but also a chuckle. "But I do not hold grudges... So, it's okay Petra."

We glanced at Levi who was folding his arms but not in a mean way, more of a calming way. "I guess it's okay." He said quietly. I almost feel like I haven't heard his voice in so long.

Petra happily jumped up with a big smile on her face. She then gave both of us a big hug. "I will see you guys later! Bye guys!" She said and we both smiled a bit and waved at her.

I turned to look at Levi. "I'm glad she apologized. Aren't you?" I asked calmly.

He turned to look at me and lost his beautiful smile. He glared at me and turned away and started to zip up his vacation backpack. I sighed. Guess I can't make it up to him.