11.

I took care of Levi and he didn't say a word to me. I should be the one mad at him not the other way around but whatever. I'll let him act stubborn. Well, he can have his attitude but he's gonna talk to me.

"Levi." I spoke. He stared at the wall with his arms crossed. "Speak." I demanded.

He glanced at me but then looked at the wall again.

I groaned loudly.

"If you don't like it you can go." He pointed to the door.

"Shut the fuck up and talk to me." I glared at him.

He stared at me and we locked eyes. "Bet your boyfriend is jealous right now." He spoke.

"WHY DO YOU CARE LEVI? YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME. IF MATTS MY BOYFRIEND SO WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HM?" I yelled as I threw my hands up in the air and slamming it back down onto my lap. "You never wanted to be with me, now that I found someone you make it so difficult. I can't be happy now?"

"Fuck your happiness. Just go." He spat as he sat up and shoved me off the bed.

I stood up straight and I glare at him. "You know what..." I turn away from him. I walk over to the door and unlock it. I swing it open and walk out before turning around one more time. "Fuck you Levi Ackerman."

-

About a week later, Levi hasn't come out of his dorm and I wonder if he's okay... It's a bit weird that Matt... I dunno... Had been jealous? Yeah Levi and I had 'a little thing' but it's not that big of a deal.

"I'm just gonna check up on him." I said calmly.

"No. He's gonna do something. Trust me!" He folded his arms.

"Matt... We just started dating, honestly your being over protective." I shrugged and I felt a bit bad for being honest. The only person I'll let be over protective over me is Le- what's wrong with me.

"Wow. Okay then go." He said harshly.

I rolled my eyes. I kissed his cheek before walking towards the door. I opened it up and walked out and shut it. I then go up to Levi's dorm.

I stand infront of his door and knock on it. But no answer. I knock on it again and again... Probably a trillion of times but the door didn't open.

I rolled my eyes and used the key I never turned in. I opened it up to see Levi on the bed with his eyes closed.

I walk over to him and place my hand on his neck. I then slowly start to check his pulse. I hate when he's asleep... He's not a heavy sleeper either, so why didn't he come and answer the door.

His pulse was back to beating normally so that's good...

"Levi.." I said into his hear. "Wake up!"

Slowly his eyes opened up and he sat up. He rubbed his tired out of his eyes before yawning.

I stared at him. He's so cu- Ugh...

He turned his head and then his cuteness went away. He glared at me and I got on the bed. "Levi.. About a w-"

"Why are you in here? Why can't you just leave me alone."

"Well obviously you need me to take care of you because you haven't came out of your room!" I spat. "Have you even ate anything?"

He nodded slightly.

"How? Have you actually been going out your room?" He nodded again. "Struggle?" I asked quietly.

He nodded and looked away. "I can manage on my own. I'm strong." He said calmly. Cute.

"Yeah? Stand up." I demand and back up. I get up and move back a bit.

He rolled his eyes and slowly he got out of bed. He was only in his boxers and a baggy shirt. He stood up straight.

I stared at him. "Your bluffing. I can see the pain in your eyes." I look straight into his grey eyes.

"I'm not in pain." He folded his arms.

"Yeah? Give me 10 jumping jacks."

"What are we? In p.e." He growled at me.

"Go on." I gesture for him to do them.

He bit his lip and started to do them. He then dropped to his knees and groaned in agony. "See you need me." I pick him up and stare at him.

He blushed and I almost smiled but I quickly put him down.

I then told him i'll be back. I went to go get him something to eat...

-

I come back and give him a nice warm bagel with his gross black tea.

He slowly starts to eat it and drink his tea. I watched him and he seemed not to care at all. He eats so perfectly.

I stand up and remove his bagel from his hand. "Is it good?" I asked as I got close to his face. He was still chewing as he backed up a bit, but he nodded. "I'd like to taste it."

I slowly place my lips onto his. He froze up and I slowly started to place my hand on his cheek. I lick his lips and pull back. "Mm. Does taste good."

He stared at the wall still frozen with food in his mouth making him look like a squirrel. I giggled as I stare at him.

I then realized what I just did... I just cheated on Matt... Well... Maybe I don't care.

But then there was a loud drop on the floor that snapped Levi out of his frozen body.

He stood up and all eyes shot to the door to see Matt. He glared dagger at me and Levi. "I saw everything."