9.

Levi's POV

I want to go after him. I want to so badly.. But Petra... My best friend... But she's evil. So why did I give in? What what's wrong with me.

I watch as everyone else besides Petra leave. "We did it! He was totally jealous that we're 'together'."

I rolled my eyes. "He wasn't jealous. He was mad. I basically played him." I spat.

"He played me. So that's what he gets." She shrugged.

"Do I really have to ignore him..."

"Yep." She popped the P.

I stared at her.

"Leave." I point to the door.

"What? Why?"

"I need to think." I said quietly.

She rolled her eyes. "If you choose me over him I swear." She stood up and stormed off and out the room, slamming the door.

I put my hands through my hair as I think. What can I do?

"Eren... Someone who sticks with me at all time even though I hurt him so badly. He stood up for me, basically breaking up his friendship he had for them for me..."

"Petra... Someone who I've known for so long. But she's rude, evil and disgusting. She doesn't even clean. Nor does Eren but hey... Oh also she's very ridiculous. She wants me to hurt Eren so she can be with him... Tch."

That's an easy decision.

I want Eren Yeager.

-

A day later, Eren has not come back to the door. I was bored out of my mind, I paced back and forth, I just wanted to tell him already.

Finally the door opened to reveal Eren. He walked right past me and didn't say nothing. "Uhm.. Eren..."

He didn't speak. He then got on his knees and pulled out his suitcase. I stared at him as he started to put some of his clothes in there.

"Hey? Where are you going?"

"Changing dorms." He said blandly.

"Woah woah woah. Wait a minute.." I ran over to him and stopped him. I turned him to me and his eyes were dull. I frowned. "I-I don't know why I did what I did yesterday but trust me, I ended it."

"Oh?" He said as he used his strength to turn back around and pack up again.

"... Petra and I were never together! She just wanted me to hurt you so you can be with her, and I listened because I wanted to have her as my friend... But I also... Want you as my friend..."

"So you had to choose?" He asked blandly as he grabbed a bag and started putting his cologne in there. This means that he's not giving in.

"Yes... I-I want to keep the both of you. I don't want to choose." I said quietly, slightly shaking.

"Hm." He continued to pack. "I'm sorry you had to choose." He said as he continued to pack.

"Y-you're really not gonna stay?" I felt tears prickling my eyes.

"Nah. You've hurt me way too much." He said as he continued to pack. "But hey... Maybe you and Petra can get together." He got up and moved his suitcase to the side.