Hailey and Yoongi both look in the direction that his eyes shifted to see Kyra walking over. They both look at her attire, much different from her day to day look. She's in a little beige dress with her hair curled and pinned to one side. She's even wearing heels.

"Hey, guys." She greets them.

"Hey." Taehyung and Hailey greet her back.

"You look nice." Hailey compliments.

"Thank you." Kyra says as she looks down at herself. "I didn't think that I could still fit into this. It's been a while since I wore it last."

Yoongi's phone vibrates in his pocket and he takes it out. He looks at the contact before opening the message up.

Harper: I forgot to ask and I know it's been like a week, but do I have to work every holiday as a receptionist? It just came to mind while I was feeding Onyx and I had to ask

Good question, he thinks.

Answer: he doesn't know.

As a surgeon, he does work holidays. The doctors do, the nurses do, the surgical techs do. Not every single holiday but most. If he doesn't, he goes to his parents' house and spends time with his family. A rarity these days.

"Do you know if the receptionists need to work holidays?" He asks out loud. "Like all of them?"

"Mmm.." Taehyung hums. "I'm not sure. I think they have a holiday schedule that can be negotiated or switched out with other receptionists if they need to be. So one receptionist might have the Fourth of July and Christmas off and work the other holidays. But if they'd prefer to have Thanksgiving off instead of the fourth than that shift can be switched out."

"Why?" Hailey asks, wiggling her eyebrows. "Do you have your eye on one of them?"

Taehyung raises an eyebrow as he looks at Yoongi, waiting for his answer.

Hailey squeals quietly when Yoongi doesn't respond right away. "Is it Cora? Linda? Trish?" She gasps quietly and her eyes go wide. "Is it Garrett?" She whispers.

"No, it is not Garrett. Isn't he married?" Yoongi asks. "With two kids?"

"Oh, yeah." Hailey says as she stares off. "Forgot about that. But you're not denying Cora, Linda or Trish."

"I'm not denying or confirming anything."

"Give us a hint, please." She clasps her hands together.

"How did we even get to this? All I did was ask about a holiday schedule."

"Of a receptionist." Hailey adds. "Which you are not, Mastery Surgeon Min." She states matter-of-factly.

Yoongi deadpans and Taehyung snickers from next to him. Hailey smiles expectantly and Yoongi puts the champagne glass to his lips. He says nothing, opting to sip from his glass instead.

Hailey sighs and deflates, knowing he's not going to spill anything at all.

"What about you, Kyra?" Taehyung asks. "You're all dressed like you have a date after this."

"I had one before this actually." Kyra informs.

"How'd it go?"

"It went okay, I guess. We talked about our jobs and similar interests. It felt more like a platonic conversation than anything, though. There was no spark there."

"So no second date then?"

Kyra shakes her head. "We both agreed not to. He felt the same way that I did. There was no sense in dragging it along further. If there's no sense of excitement or spark to the conversation, why bother?"