He looked at the old-fashioned wooden armchair for a good while before he abruptly sat in it, placing both his hands nervously on the armrests, then slowly brought them up to the ala of his nose. It was as if he was grasping the mark of her presence into his hands, then giving it a whiff as he brought them up to the ala of his nose.

"Cut." Director Chen's voice rang out, he frowned and said, "This part will not do...this action is a little extraneous."

Chen Shuang He put his hands down, turning his head to look at him.

"You're putting too much into it, Lu Yun He's love is not so deep-rooted." Director Chen scolded him curtly, "Remember, you are slowly getting attracted to the phantom, you are not supposed to get closer on your own. Moreover, the story has just begun, you don't love her at all, you are just curious with a little adoration."

"And you..." Director Chen turned his head and looked towards Ning Ning, his brows furrowed. "...Your acting is too bland again. Go ponder over it yourself, how you should captivate a man as a woman."

Captivating men as women, there were all sorts of ways—relying on their looks, their talent, even pity, but it was very obvious that Director Chen did not want any of these.

After bumping about, the first day of filming finally ended. Everyone was sweating, some people were sweaty from tiredness, the others were sweaty from being scolded by Director Chen.

"I have a suggestion," On the way back, Chen Shuang He called out to Ning Ning, "do you want to hear it?"

"What is it?" Ning Ning stopped in her tracks and looked at him.

Chen Shuang He did not answer her immediately, he scanned the surroundings cautiously instead. He pulled to a deserted corner, looked down and asked her, "What do you...think of me?"

Ning Ning, "???"

Chen Shuang He gulped down some saliva. Currently, he looked like the male lead—Lu Yun He. He moistened his throat then said, "Your problem, my father had discussed it with me previously. Do...you want to go into a relationship with me?"

At that moment, Ning Ning reflexively wanted to look behind her.

"Cough, what I mean to say is...you can make use of me, I don't mind." Chen Shuang He put his fist up to his lips, coughing as he tried his best to organised his words, but he was still a little incoherent, "I will work hard to coordinate with you, you can start it anytime, you can also end it anytime, I won't cause you troubles. Will...you consider it?"

After that, afraid that Ning Ning would give him an answer on the spot, Chen Shuang He frantically found an excuse to leave.

As Ning Ning watched his figure escaping in a frenzy, a voice rang out behind her.

"I can't compare to him."

Ning Ning looked back and saw Shi Zhong Tang standing behind her.

"With him by your side, you will be well-regarded, along with envious looks from others." Shi Zhong Tang shifted his eyes away from Chen Shuang He and slowly looked at her, his smile hid a trace of his pain. "But I... Only you can see me."

"I don't need to be well-regarded, neither do I need to be envied." Ning Ning said.

"I cannot even give you a wedding..." Shi Zhong Tang said.

"I have never thought of getting married," Ning Ning interrupted him, "I have long decided to follow in Mama's footsteps, giving my life to the stage."

"What he can do for you, I cannot do..." Shi Zhong Tang said again.