Chapter 136

136: Spreading like a Virus

No matter how many rumours there were, no matter how many accidents there were within the crew, as long as Director Chen was alive, the shooting would continue.

"A!"

The door opened, a pair of red high heels stopped at the doorway.

The room was empty, the famous calligraphy and paintings on the walls, the European style furniture on the floor, even the bird cage hung by the window had been taken away by the creditors. All that was left were pieces and pieces of bills, piled on the floor like a white coloured tombstone.

Chen Shuang He laid on this tombstone, the red high heels walked to his side, he opened his eyes and looked at her, "...Are you here to make fun of me too?"

Ning Ning slowly squatted down. She touched his bloodied lip with her finger, he frowned with pain. She retracted her finger and looked at the blood on her fingertip. She slowly put it up to her mouth and gave it a lick.

Chen Shuang He swallowed, his voice was a little husky, "Does it taste good?"

Ning Ning did not answer him, she just bent down and kissed him.

He resisted her at first, but his breathing gradually got more and more rapid. He reached out and hugged her all of a sudden, the two of them rolling onto the floor with him on top of her.

He lowered his head and kissed her. He was a hungry and thirsty traveller lost in the desert and her lips was the oasis of said desert, the spring in the middle of the oasis. He bent down devoutly, feeling touched as he used her lips to quench his thirst.

They kissed passionately for a moment before Chen Shuang He suddenly pulled her off the ground and dragged her towards the door.

"Leave this place." He threw her out the door. Just as he was about to close the door, she blocked the door with both her hands. Unless he could heartlessly crush her fingers, he could not chase her away.

"Let me stay." Ning Ning grabbed onto the door firmly and said, "Papa won't continue to oppose you if I stay here."

Chen Shuang He sighed, "That might be true if you were the real Juliet."

Ning Ning froze.

"Ah Xiu." Chen Shuang He gently called out—Ah Xiu, her real name. Not the lady of a big financial group, but the daughter of a vegetable farmer. "Although I brought you a lot of trouble, I taught you a lot of things as well. Do you remember the contract the two of us signed?"

"I remember." Ning Ning stammered, "I'll help you act as Juliet, you'll give me money and teach me how to read, up to the point of me being able to pass the department store female staff written examination..."

"The current you will definitely be able to pass the department store written examination, you can also definitely marry the man of your dreams—Ah Niu Ge..." Chen Shuang He spat. "I taught you so well, to the point where I want to marry you as well, don't tell me you still want to marry Ah Niu Ge now."

"I like you." Ning Ning said.

Chen Shuang He was startled. It took a long while before he smiled at her, "I like Juliet."

The flames of love dissipated from Ning Ning's eyes. She looked down dejectedly, but she unexpectedly heard the person in front of her say, "...I love you deeply."